Author Topic: VIDEO: Ron DeSantis Needs to Work on His Laugh Authenticity Skills  (Read 1228 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
If you want to connect with people on the campaign trail, it is important to at least convincingly fake laughter. Inability to do so properly comes off as quite cringe.

https://rumble.com/embed/v30ku00/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline mountaineer

Re: VIDEO: Ron DeSantis Needs to Work on His Laugh Authenticity Skills
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2023, 06:55:48 pm »
Should Trump be working on his dance skills?

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1685359783791194112
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2023, 09:39:32 pm »
No kidding. He looks like  a braying jackass.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2023, 10:58:46 pm »
What horse crap.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2023, 11:47:53 pm »
What horse crap.  *****rollingeyes*****

@roamer_1

So,you think him braying like a jackass is a good "look" for him?

I  am not sure about "good",but I do think it is appropriate.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2023, 05:51:32 am »
@roamer_1

So,you think him braying like a jackass is a good "look" for him?

I  am not sure about "good",but I do think it is appropriate.

I think it is easy to make anyone look like an idiot... and you're helping.

Low class.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2023, 05:53:26 am »
I think it is easy to make anyone look like an idiot... and you're helping.

Low class.

@roamer_1

So,it's MY fault he is a jackass?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2023, 03:27:37 pm »
@roamer_1

So,it's MY fault he is a jackass?

@sneakypete

nah. It'd be your fault YOU'RE  a jackass.  Lending credence to this sort of base bullcrap is analogous to promoting the things written on bathroom walls. Ain't  that what you're  doing?

But then you must I suppose... because your fearless leader would never survive an honest look at issues and solutions... so this sort of thing is what you must resort to.

I could take a little time and compile a volume of poor footage that makes Tumpy look bad.... but really there's no need (I never have),,, Because Tumpy does that daily all by himself.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2023, 11:13:28 pm »
@sneakypete

nah. It'd be your fault YOU'RE  a jackass.

@roamer_1

*I* am the jackass?

Which one of is is "voting for change by" by supporting a career politician,bubba?

Lending credence to this sort of base bullcrap is analogous to promoting the things written on bathroom walls. Ain't  that what you're  doing?

You need to reflect on your own  posts. start with the one below.

But then you must I suppose... because your fearless leader would never survive an honest look at issues and solutions... so this sort of thing is what you must resort to.

I could take a little time and compile a volume of poor footage that makes Tumpy look bad.... but really there's no need (I never have),,, Because Tumpy does that daily all by himself.

Who are you trying to kid? You have them all saved on video tape,and you watch them over and over while repeating,"DeSanctimonious is not  that  bad,DeSanctimonious is  not  that bad.....

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2023, 07:02:42 pm »
*I* am the jackass?

@sneakypete

Rhetorical. 'It'd be' is not 'you are'. But if the shoe fits, I guess...  :laugh:

Which one of is is "voting for change by" by supporting a career politician,bubba?

Career politician? One tour as a Congressman and one (and a half) as Governor make a 'career politician'? That's just nuts. And historically our best presidents come from governors. Your 'career politician' bush*t has worn thin. And we have proven hands down that your alternative is an abject failure.

I will vote for integrity and honor. I will vote for small government. I will vote for moral high ground. I will vote for federalism. I will vote for walking softly, but carrying a big stick against major foes. I will vote for money-where-his-mouth-is. and proof in the record that it's true.

That's DeSantis, a TEA Party guy with results. Not your regular career politician. He's got the conservative stones, and the receipts to back em up.

I'll vote for that all day long.

You need to reflect on your own  posts. start with the one below.

Quote from: roamer_1
"But then you must I suppose... because your fearless leader would never survive an honest look at issues and solutions... so this sort of thing is what you must resort to."

Nothing wrong with that post, an opinion, not an accusation ('I suppose' means it's a supposition) and it stands right in line with what I said... Tumpy would not survive honest debate. Which is why the lies and character assassinations are his game. And y'all suck it up like koolaid.

Who are you trying to kid? You have them all saved on video tape,and you watch them over and over while repeating,"DeSanctimonious is not  that  bad,DeSanctimonious is  not  that bad.....

More poo. Wasted space.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 07:04:34 pm by roamer_1 »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2023, 09:52:36 pm »
Yes, because this issue is at the top of the list of world problems right now.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2023, 10:27:22 pm »
@sneakypete

Rhetorical. 'It'd be' is not 'you are'. But if the shoe fits, I guess...  :laugh:

Please take not of the question mark,and ponder over why  it is there.

Career politician? One tour as a Congressman and one (and half) as Governor make a 'career politician'? That's just nuts. And historically our best presidents come from governors. Your 'career politician' bush*t has worn thin. And we have proven hands down that your alternative is an abject failure.

HorseHillary! He IS a career politician,he's  just fairly new to "the game",and not very good at it.  Look at his bio,and you can see he has been working towards being a career politician since his college days.

I will vote for integrity and honor. I will vote for small government. I will vote for moral high ground. I will vote for federalism. I will vote for walking softly, but carrying a big stick against major foes. I will vote for money-where-his-mouth-is. and proof in the record that it's true.

Miss Manners is running for the Presidency?

That's DeSantis, a TEA Party guy with results.

ROFLMAO!

Not your regular career politician.

Translation:"Inexperienced"

"He's got the conservative stones, and the receipts to back em up.

He is trying to pretend to be whatever it is he needs to be to get elected. Good to see you are impressed by his laugh,though.

I'll vote for that all day long.

For no actual reason at all,other than he is not rude,orange,or a billionaire.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2023, 11:02:41 pm »
HorseHillary! He IS a career politician,he's  just fairly new to "the game",and not very good at it.  Look at his bio,and you can see he has been working towards being a career politician since his college days.

@sneakypete

You seem to be missing the distinguished in-theater military service and excellent lawyering. A 'career politician' gets out of college and goes to the stump, with no real experience outside of it. This guy was in his late thirties, early forties before he was elected to anything.

Miss Manners is running for the Presidency?

Does Miss Manners carry a big stick and know how to use it?
ROFLMAO!

Absolutely TEA. Founding member of the Freedom Caucus. Excellent Congressional record, and still the same in thought and deed as governor.

Translation:"Inexperienced"

He has an exemplary record which says otherwise.

He is trying to pretend to be whatever it is he needs to be to get elected. Good to see you are impressed by his laugh,though.

Again, his record proves otherwise. And I couldn't care less about how he laughs. I care that he is unmistakably honorable, Conservative, does not waiver, and gets things done.

For no actual reason at all,other than he is not rude,orange,or a billionaire.

I vote for integrity first, and record next.
Desantis walks the walk. And he won't back down.

And he will get my vote.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2023, 11:04:50 pm »
You seem to be missing the distinguished in-theater military service and excellent lawyering. A 'career politician' gets out of college and goes to the stump, with no real experience outside of it. This guy was in his late thirties, early forties before he was elected to anything.
Career politicians are John effin Kerry, Joe Biden, Ted Kennedy, and others of that ilk - guys who never actually accomplished anything before running for office. Trump and DeSantis - both of them - are not "career" politicians. They're just politicians.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2023, 11:10:14 pm »
Career politicians are John effin Kerry, Joe Biden, Ted Kennedy, and others of that ilk - guys who never actually accomplished anything before running for office. Trump and DeSantis - both of them - are not "career" politicians. They're just politicians.

That's right.