Author Topic: It's All About Control!  (Read 228 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It's All About Control!
« on: July 29, 2023, 04:30:59 pm »
It's All About Control!
Ray DiLorenzo image
By Ray DiLorenzo ——Bio and Archives--July 29, 2023

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." -- President John F. Kennedy, January 29, 1961

Anyone who is paying any attention to what is going on around them sees their nation under assault. Not just here in America, but in Europe and much of the world as well. But, the real menace, the very real immediate threat to our existence and way of life hides in back page news stories. And almost no one is paying attention.

This threat to everything we hold dear, squirming its way into reality, is even seemingly benign in its banner...The Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC).

Our money holds our families together. It affords us the freedoms and privacy we enjoy, the standard of living we worked so hard to obtain, even our health. Any outside control or interference in that immunity is unconscionable. Any CBDC would be the necessary enhancement and prequel to The New World Order.

The airwaves are filled with purposeful diversion, turning our heads from the emerging threat of the millennium, possibly in all of human history...more distraction than I have ever seen in my lifetime. While we watch in horror as our cities become sh** holes, unvetted migrants pour into our country unchecked. Crime becomes de facto legal, the homeless take control over whole neighborhoods with some major cities even paying them to stay put, our disposable incomes shrink, drag queen shows and horror stories of once respectable hospitals sell 'gender transitions' to children who become neither male nor female, bodies skewed for life, and witnessing the absolute worst president in American history who should be in a full-time senior care facility or jail. Our freedoms are being planned to extinction. This is no drill. It is happening now.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/its-all-about-control
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: It's All About Control!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2023, 05:29:52 pm »
... and whose fault is that?  Some of the longer-serving, underperforming GOP Reps and Senators need to be primaried, preferrably with a candidate whose vocabulary extends beyond "woke".
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: It's All About Control!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2023, 09:59:21 pm »
Question:
How many days in the past 30 or so have you used a credit card to pay for
- gas
- food
??