Author Topic: Hunter’s Power Lawyer, Abbe Lowell, Threatened Weiss Team: ‘Now, I Am Involved’  (Read 198 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter’s Power Lawyer, Abbe Lowell, Threatened Weiss Team: ‘Now, I Am Involved’
Neil W. McCabe

A former assistant district attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri and a Republican candidate for that state’s attorney general office told RedState in an exclusive interview that lost in the legal commotion in R. Hunter Biden’s botched plea deal hearing was the warning from a member of Biden’s legal team to the Delaware U.S. Attorney David C. Weiss and his team.

“Abbe Lowell freaked out, according to my buddy in the courtroom,” said Will Scharf, who also worked as a staffer supporting the Supreme Court confirmations for justices Brett M. Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett.

Lowell is a legendary criminal defense lawyer brought in by clients in the worse peril. He first came on the national stage as a member of President William J. Clinton’s impeachment trial defense team. Later, among his rogues’ gallery of clients were: Gary Condit, the California Democratic congressman suspected of murdering his staffer Chandra Levy, Speaker Jim Wright (D.-Texas), Rep. Dan Rostenkowski (D.-Ill.), conservative operative Jack Abramoff, and Jared Kushner.

Lowell’s outburst came when federal Judge Maryellen Noreika asked Assistant U.S. Attorney Leo J. Wise if the government was foregoing future prosecutions of Biden based on conduct known to the government, Wise said: No.

more
https://redstate.com/mccabe/2023/07/29/hunters-power-lawyer-abbe-lowell-threatened-weiss-team-now-i-am-involved-n784083
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34