Author Topic: Senator calls for probe after one of Hunter Biden’s lawyers allegedly lied about her identity  (Read 249 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 29, 2023 7:00am EDT
Senator calls for probe after one of Hunter Biden’s lawyers allegedly lied about her identity
'There needs to be accountability,' Sen. Pete Ricketts told Fox News Digital
By Elizabeth Elkind | Fox News

FIRST ON FOX: A GOP senator is calling for a disciplinary inquiry into Hunter Biden’s legal team after a judge accused one lawyer of lying about her identity to court officials.

"I’ve heard from countless Americans who are concerned our justice system is being weaponized against President Biden’s political opponents while his son gets preferential treatment," Sen. Pete Ricketts, R-Neb., told Fox News Digital in a statement.

"There needs to be accountability for any misconduct or favoritism, including Hunter Biden’s own legal team. Faith in our justice system has been gravely damaged by the Biden administration’s mishandling of recent cases and restoring its integrity is essential."

U.S. District Judge Maryellen Noreika released an order this week threatening sanctions against Hunter Biden’s lawyers after accusing Latham & Watkins lawyer Jessica Bengels of having "misrepresented her identity and who she worked for in an attempt to improperly convince the Clerk's Office" to remove a key document from the ongoing criminal tax case involving President Biden’s son.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senator-probe-hunter-bidens-lawyers-allegedly-lied-identity
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LadyLiberty

Bengels should lose her license to practice law and have to testify to Congress as to whether someone else at the law firm asked her to do this.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Bengels should lose her license to practice law and have to testify to Congress as to whether someone else at the law firm asked her to do this.

***agree
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley