Author Topic: What happens when a town is over run with illegals- a first hand account  (Read 295 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What happens when a town is over run with illegals- a first hand account

I have been wanting to post this for a while. What follows is my first hand experience of my once quite Texas town being flooded with illegals.

I bought my house as a youngster almost 25 years ago- it was a small town a little north of Houston, TX. It was like Mayberry- hardly any crime, neighbors looking out for each other, and a general sense of community.

Starting about a decade ago, a real estate company bought up most of the land in the area. They paid roughly $800 per 1/3 acre lot. This company in turn began marketing on Houston Spanish TV stations, and touted that you needed no credit to buy. They offered owner to owner financing- to the tune of about $40,000 per lot. Still not sure about the legalities of it all, but apparently you do not need to be a citizen to purchase land in Texas.

What followed is essentially an underground railroad for illegals. Our portion of the county is probably 400% more populous now, with the majority being illegal. Little shacks began popping up, along with tents, run down trailers, and anything else that might barely pass as a shelter. Sewage has been regularly piped straight to the ditches, and many truck in water in totes or barrels. The county has been overwhelmed with complaints, and seems to turn a blind eye toward the problems.

https://www.alipac.us/f9/what-happens-when-town-over-run-illegals-first-hand-account-411373/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

The county has been overwhelmed with complaints, and seems to turn a blind eye toward the problems

@rangerrebew

They probably don't know what they CAN do. After all,there really is no precedent for this sort of thing,and the left if flush with  multi-Billionaire money and lawyers.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This is gonna turn Texas to a deep shade of blue in only about 20 years.
There is NO way to reverse it now, other than to deport every illegal who has entered the US in the past 10 years or so.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is gonna turn Texas to a deep shade of blue in only about 20 years.
There is NO way to reverse it now, other than to deport every illegal who has entered the US in the past 10 years or so.

@Fishrrman

Going to be  impossible once  the women give birth  to "anchor  babies".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!