Author Topic: Youngkin at the border: Biden policies kill five Virginians a day  (Read 179 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Youngkin at the border: Biden policies kill five Virginians a day
Story by Paul Bedard • Yesterday 10:56 AM

Gov. Glenn Youngkin (R-VA) traveled to the Mexico-Texas border this week to visit with commonwealth National Guard troops and stood firm on his call for President Joe Biden to tighten control of illegal crossings, especially by drug cartels.

There to visit troops he dispatched to help Texas take up the slack where there are not enough federal forces, Youngkin revealed that drugs pouring into the United States are killing Virginians.

“An open border is enabling the destruction of lives by the blight of illicit drugs and human trafficking. With an average of five Virginians dying a day from fentanyl overdoses, we have to go to work at the source,” the governor said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/youngkin-at-the-border-biden-policies-kill-five-virginians-a-day/ar-AA1eufTe?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=afe72b193d1046af912e67523ee69372&ei=92
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson