Author Topic: Watch: New York Post editor details coordinated social media censorship of Biden family corruption  (Read 221 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch: New York Post editor details coordinated social media censorship of Biden family corruption
07/27/2023 // News Editors // 1.5K Views

Emma-Jo Morris, editor at Breitbart and former editor at the New York Post, testified before the House Weaponization Committee about the censorship of the Hunter Biden laptop scandal, including the coordinated nature of the social media blackout as well as the potential collusion with federal agencies working with media outlets like Politico to derail the story as "Russian disinformation" right before the 2020 election.
(Article by Tyler Durden republished from ZeroHedge.com)

It should not be easy to forget the level of mass censorship on display in 2020-2022, with widespread violations of free speech rights by government's using Big Tech as a corporate hitman.  From the blatant spin in favor of BLM's "fiery but peaceful" riots, to the attempted deplatforming of websites like Zero Hedge in retaliation for coverage of covid's potential Wuhan Lab origins (In light of congressional investigations, we now know it was Anthony Fauci that organized the suppression of the lab leak theory), to the complete erasure of the Hunter Biden laptop from public view - Social media has been a tool for controlling public perception rather than a means of free communication.

However, the populace has been bombarded with so many crises and scandals in the past few years they may need reminding of the numerous trespasses that took place not long ago.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-07-27-ny-post-details-coordinated-social-media-censorship.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson