Author Topic: President Biden Speaks Out on Hunter’s Daughter, 4, with Ark. Woman: ‘Jill and I Only Want What’s Be  (Read 677 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 President Biden Speaks Out on Hunter’s Daughter, 4, with Ark. Woman: ‘Jill and I Only Want What’s Best’ (Exclusive)

"Our son Hunter and Navy’s mother, Lunden, are working together to foster a relationship that is in the best interests of their daughter," the president said in an exclusive statement to PEOPLE
By Virginia Chamlee

Published on July 28, 2023 05:02PM EDT

President Joe Biden has offered his first statement on 4-year-old grandchild Navy Joan Roberts, the daughter of Hunter Biden and Lunden Roberts, an Arkansas woman who filed a paternity suit against the president's son in May 2019.

“Our son Hunter and Navy’s mother, Lunden, are working together to foster a relationship that is in the best interests of their daughter, preserving her privacy as much as possible going forward," President Biden said in a statement provided exclusively to PEOPLE.

Navy, one of the president's seven grandchildren, has recently been the subject of headlines as Republicans have criticized the president for previously touting his "six grandchildren."

"This is not a political issue, it’s a family matter," President Biden's statement continues. "Jill and I only want what is best for all of our grandchildren, including Navy.”

more
https://people.com/president-biden-first-statement-granddaughter-navy-roberts-exclusive-7567196

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He's doing this strictly for political reasons...only took him 4 years to acknowledge her.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Internal poling must have been bad...really really bad for denier Joe to have to acknowledge his bastard grandchild.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

What a crock of crappola.  Brandon YOU ARE a lying dog-faced pony solider.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I bet they'll hang a Christmas stocking for her at the WH...... :silly:

I hope Navy's mother doesn't let Navy visit the WH with Pedo Joe there.....

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 July 28, 2023 7:50pm EDT
Biden panned for 'Friday night news dump' acknowledging 7th grandchild to People mag: 'Absolutely disgusting'
For years, the president refused to acknowledge the child Hunter Biden had with an Arkansas woman
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

President Biden took heat from critics after he finally acknowledged his seventh grandchild in a "Friday night news dump" to People magazine.

Weeks after his son Hunter Biden settled his court battle with the mother of their 4-year-old child Navy Joan, the president offered an exclusive statement to the magazine, commenting on Navy's existence for the very first time after years of claiming he had only six grandchildren.

"Our son Hunter and Navy’s mother, Lunden, are working together to foster a relationship that is in the best interests of their daughter, preserving her privacy as much as possible going forward," the statement read. "This is not a political issue, it’s a family matter. Jill and I only want what is best for all of our grandchildren, including Navy."

Biden was panned on social media for making such news just he goes off on an extended vacation.

"On Friday at 5pm Biden releases a statement to People," Axios correspondent Alex Thompson pointed out.

"Hahahahahah The baby is a Friday night news dump for Joe Biden," Ruthless podcast co-host Comfortably Smug reacted.

"Always classy when you summer Friday night news dump an acknowledgment of your grandchild," Fourth Watch media critic Steve Krakauer similarly wrote.

"This was becoming a storyline the White House could no longer ignore," MSNBC host Jonathan Lemire tweeted.

"Imagine being acknowledged as a grandchild only because polling against was so bad," conservative Twitter personality Fusilli Spock said.

"Nothing says 'I love you' like pivoting on poll numbers," Substack writer Ian Hayworth similarly tweeted.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-panned-for-friday-night-news-dump-acknowledging-7th-grandchild-people-mag
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

You can bet Joe can't  wait to paw, er, meet her.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You can bet Joe can't  wait to paw, er, meet her.

He'll just eat her up!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

People Magazine Acknowledges Navy Biden After Getting The ‘OK’ Signal From Joe
Good grandpas don’t just acknowledge their granddaughters — they love them.
By: Evita Duffy-Alfonso
July 29, 2023
On Friday, People Magazine ran an “exclusive” PR statement from Joe and Jill Biden, announcing that after four years, they are finally acknowledging their 7th grandchild Navy Joan Roberts. That same day, the publication dramatically altered a months-old article titled “Joe Biden’s 7 Grandchildren: Everything to Know” to include 4-year-old Navy after her name was initially omitted.

In the original article, People Magazine writes gushing paragraphs about each of the Biden children but refuses to even mention Navy by name, instead opting to address her with two curt, legalist paragraphs about Hunter’s court-ordered paternity test.

Presumably, as an excuse to not name Navy, the article states, “[A] motion was filed to keep the child’s identifying information hidden from the public in order to protect the child during the 2020 presidential election.” However, the article was published in November 2022, when Navy was widely cited by name in the media. ...

People Magazine’s edits prove that even entertainment outlets are among the numerous propaganda mouthpieces for the Biden Administration. When Biden was unpersoning Navy, so was People, and as soon as the president decided he was ready to acknowledge her, so, too, was People. Indeed, on Friday, People Magazine dedicated several newly added paragraphs to Navy’s section of the Biden grandchildren article. The November piece now names Navy by name and also heavily quotes Joe Biden’s latest PR statement and an anonymous source who, naturally, defends the president’s years-long dismissal of the child. ...
THE FEDERALIST

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

People Magazine Acknowledges Navy Biden After Getting The ‘OK’ Signal From Joe
Evita Duffy-Alfonso

Good grandpas don’t just acknowledge their granddaughters — they love them.

On Friday, People Magazine ran an “exclusive” PR statement from Joe and Jill Biden, announcing that after four years, they are finally acknowledging their 7th grandchild Navy Joan Roberts. That same day, the publication dramatically altered a months-old article titled “Joe Biden’s 7 Grandchildren: Everything to Know” to include 4-year-old Navy after her name was initially omitted.

In the original article, People Magazine writes gushing paragraphs about each of the Biden children but refuses to even mention Navy by name, instead opting to address her with two curt, legalist paragraphs about Hunter’s court-ordered paternity test.

Presumably, as an excuse to not name Navy, the article states, “[A] motion was filed to keep the child’s identifying information hidden from the public in order to protect the child during the 2020 presidential election.” However, the article was published in November 2022, when Navy was widely cited by name in the media.

At that time of publication, Navy’s mother, Lunden Roberts, was fighting to maintain her child support, and a few months prior, Joe Biden declined to provide Lunden and Navy with security after their lives were threatened. At the same time, the president had never publicly acknowledged Navy. People Magazine could have, at the very least, dedicated a few sentences to Navy’s disownment and the child support legal battle but chose to instead enable the president and his son’s cruelty and neglect.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2023/07/29/people-magazine-acknowledges-navy-biden-after-getting-the-ok-signal-from-joe/
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Yeah. She's old enough to come up on the Sniffer's radar...and if he'd shower with his daughter, anyone's fair game.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

If Joe was concerned for her interests, then he wouldn't be engaging in criminal activity with her father.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

Internal poling must have been bad...really really bad for denier Joe to have to acknowledge his bastard grandchild.

Yup

And isn’t it pathetic to rely on polling in deciding whether or not to acknowledge and love your grandchild?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Biden Makes Things Up To 7th Grandchild By Appointing Her Head Of Ukrainian Shell Company
 Jul 31, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

After years of denying the existence of his 7th grandchild, a 4-year-old girl named Navy, Biden has now announced he will be making it up to the youngster by making her the head of one of his Ukrainian shell companies.

"It was wrong of me to disown my own grandchild," said Biden after several political consultants held focus groups that determined it was wrong for him to disown his grandchild. "To make up for the lost years, I will be naming little Navy the CEO of a very important little company called Міжнародні пральники, which is in charge of laundering millions in US foreign aid and sending it back to my family! There is no one more qualified to take care of this for me! Atta girl, sweetie!"  ...

Navy will be assuming control of Міжнародні пральники at the end of this week in exchange for $80,000 and a box of Goldfish crackers per month.  ... Rest of story at Babylon Bee