Author Topic: It's Increasingly Clear the Feds Were Protecting Joe Biden, Not Hunter  (Read 182 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It's Increasingly Clear the Feds Were Protecting Joe Biden, Not Hunter      
BY DAVID HARSANYI
FRIDAY, JULY 21 2023

Any real political journalist with access would be pressuring the White House daily to explain what services Joe Biden's son, brother and grown grandchildren - and virtually every other member of his family - rendered foreign entities in Romania, China and Ukraine that were worth over $17 million.

Two veteran IRS agents with impeccable records have now testified under oath that federal officials not only slow-walked the Hunter Biden probe but nixed efforts to investigate Joe's role in the family business. And though legacy media are conveniently apathetic about the developments, they seem somewhat newsworthy to me.

On Wednesday, we learned the identity of "Whistleblower X." Joseph Ziegler, a self-proclaimed Democrat who worked at the agency since 2010, told the House Oversight Committee that he handled 95% of the evidence in the Hunter tax investigation. Ziegler testified that throughout the five-year investigation, he felt "handcuffed," "hamstrung," "marginalized" and ultimately stopped from moving forward in the manner he would for any other scofflaw.

Ziegler wrote a 99-page memo laying out the case for felony charges, wholly consistent with the IRS guidelines governing charging in tax evasion cases. He maintains that every investigator and prosecutor on the case agreed felonies were in order – all of which should be easy enough to find out.

https://cfif.org/v/index.php/commentary/54-state-of-affairs/6419-its-increasingly-clear-the-feds-were-protecting-joe-biden-not-hunter
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson