Author Topic: Bidens Wanted Billions, Not Millions, From Burisma  (Read 184 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Bidens Wanted Billions, Not Millions, From Burisma
« on: July 28, 2023, 08:26:57 pm »
Bidens Wanted Billions, Not Millions, From Burisma
Was Joe Biden planning to buy his way back into the White House using Burisma’s money?
July 28, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 26 Comments

Newsletter

[Editor’s note: Make sure to read Daniel Greenfield’s masterpiece contributions in Jamie Glazov’s new book: Barack Obama’s True Legacy: How He Transformed America.]

The release of an FBI informant’s allegations about the Biden family’s dealings with Burisma finally explains what a Ukrainian energy company wanted with a corrupt American political clan.

Why was Burisma paying a vice president’s son tens of thousands of dollars a month?

According to the allegations on the FBI’s FD-1023 form released to Sen. Chuck Grassley by whistleblowers, Burisma wanted to launch an IPO in the United States and was looking to first buy an American energy company. Such a move would have required regulatory approval and would have also potentially been very lucrative for anyone on the inside.

The allegations by the FBI informant describes Mykola Zlochevsky, Burisma’s co-founder and a former minister in the ousted pro-Russian Yanukovych government, saying that “it costs 5 (million) to pay one Biden, and 5 (million) to another Biden”.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/bidens-wanted-billions-not-millions-from-burisma/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson