Author Topic: Glenn Beck helps raise nearly $40,000 in minutes for Joe the Plumber, diagnosed with stage 3 cancer  (Read 291 times)

Offline libertybele

Glenn Beck helps raise nearly $40,000 in minutes for Joe the Plumber, diagnosed with stage 3 cancer

Joe the Plumber, an Air Force veteran and American patriot, is in a fight for his life after a tough cancer diagnosis. However, BlazeTV host Glenn Beck and his audience just made that fight a little easier by helping Joe exceed his fundraising goal in about a half-hour.

Joe Wurzelbacher of Toledo, Ohio, better known as Joe the Plumber, first became a national figure in 2008 after a chance encounter with then-presidential candidate Barack Obama. Wurzelbacher was a single father at the time, and he expressed concerns that Obama's ideas regarding taxes and wealth redistribution would negatively impact his bottom line.

Obama did not deny that it likely would. "It’s not that I want to punish your success," Obama replied. "I just want to make sure that everybody who is behind you, that they’ve got a chance for success too. ... I think when you spread the wealth around, it’s good for everybody.".................

https://www.theblaze.com/news/glenn-beck-helps-raise-nearly-40000-in-minutes-for-joe-the-plumber-diagnosed-with-stage-3-cancer
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Glenn Beck helps raise nearly $40,000 in minutes for Joe the Plumber, diagnosed with stage 3 cancer

Joe the Plumber, an Air Force veteran and American patriot, is in a fight for his life after a tough cancer diagnosis. However, BlazeTV host Glenn Beck and his audience just made that fight a little easier by helping Joe exceed his fundraising goal in about a half-hour.

Joe Wurzelbacher of Toledo, Ohio, better known as Joe the Plumber, first became a national figure in 2008 after a chance encounter with then-presidential candidate Barack Obama. Wurzelbacher was a single father at the time, and he expressed concerns that Obama's ideas regarding taxes and wealth redistribution would negatively impact his bottom line.

Obama did not deny that it likely would. "It’s not that I want to punish your success," Obama replied. "I just want to make sure that everybody who is behind you, that they’ve got a chance for success too. ... I think when you spread the wealth around, it’s good for everybody.".................

https://www.theblaze.com/news/glenn-beck-helps-raise-nearly-40000-in-minutes-for-joe-the-plumber-diagnosed-with-stage-3-cancer

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien