Author Topic: NEW: Trump calls on DeSantis to drop out of the race in order to bring the party back together  (Read 4753 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Amen.  Competition for the GOP nomination has now degraded into who can throw the most effective insults.  It's a complete embarrassment, and it is all due to Trump.

Please, don't sell yourself short.

Offline roamer_1

Liar.

Over 500 of us here got run out on a rail from FR because we supported Cruz... That is no lie, and everybody here knows it.

Online DB

Over 500 of us here got run out on a rail from FR because we supported Cruz... That is no lie, and everybody here knows it.

At least the honest people know it... And that's who count.

Are you saying Trump did this to you?

Offline Hoodat

No, it was the lying fascist Democrat-policy-supporting, deficit-breaking, protectionist, Trump-loving dickheads that did it.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 07:23:04 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

See @Hoodat 's reply. Nail on the head.

See @Hoodat 's reply. Nail on the head.

I don't read @Hoodat  If you're not going to answer, then so be it @roamer_1   :shrug:

Best of luck this week.  :0001:

:seeya:

Offline roamer_1

I don't read @Hoodat  If you're not going to answer, then so be it @roamer_1   :shrug:

Best of luck this week.  :0001:

:seeya:

Well then let me help... He said something like this:

"No, it was the lying fascist Democrat-policy-supporting, deficit-breaking, protectionist, Trump-loving dickheads that did it."

I can back that.

And thanks for the kind wishes.

Offline cato potatoe

You forget the GOP was on its deathbed in 2015/2016 until Trump.

Total fiction.  Besides the presidency, the party held its most power since the 1920s. Several candidates were polling ahead of Clinton also.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 07:51:04 pm by cato potatoe »

Offline Hoodat

I don't read @Hoodat 

That's because Hoodat holds you accountable for what you post.  Such an inconvenience for a propagandist.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Thank you for your encouragement, @roamer_1

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

Thank you for your encouragement, @roamer_1

Hey buddy, right back atcha. You're among the best here.  :beer:

Online DB

Offline roamer_1

At least the honest people know it... And that's who count.

:yowsa:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Liar.
Do I need to pull up all the Enquirer covers Trump's campaign paid for? Because there are receipts...
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Do I need to pull up all the Enquirer covers Trump's campaign paid for? Because there are receipts...

I would like to see what the Trump campaign for. So go for it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online DB

I would like to see what the Trump campaign for. So go for it.

You mean the stories on Cruz's 10 mistresses or whatever the claimed number was? Or how Cruz was a loser and Trump was a winner because, well, look at their wives. Or was it how Cruz's dad was involved in the assassination of JFK? As in "some people say"...

Offline mountaineer

Former Trump supporter offers a measured, mature viewpoint:

Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq
Trump and DeSantis are not enemies, as much as MAGA influencers try to push otherwise.
The enemy is the insane leftist agenda peddled by the Democrats pushing our country into Marxism.
DeSantis supporters are thankful for what Trump accomplished, and look to DeSantis to lead America forward.
The Trump camp has to lie about DeSantis and suggest he’s a globalist RINO WEF deep state whatever because if they told the truth — that DeSantis has more wins as governor than Trump had as president — America would back Ron DeSantis.
DeSantis knows how to marshal and command an executive and ruthlessly execute his conservative agenda.
I’m not anti-Trump. I’m PRO-DeSantis. I want to win.
3:06 PM · Jul 30, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq
Trump and DeSantis are not enemies, as much as MAGA influencers try to push otherwise.
The enemy is the insane leftist agenda peddled by the Democrats pushing our country into Marxism.
DeSantis supporters are thankful for what Trump accomplished, and look to DeSantis to lead America forward.
The Trump camp has to lie about DeSantis and suggest he’s a globalist RINO WEF deep state whatever because if they told the truth — that DeSantis has more wins as governor than Trump had as president — America would back Ron DeSantis.
DeSantis knows how to marshal and command an executive and ruthlessly execute his conservative agenda.

Good find.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

A little backstory, FWIW, :  The re-reset includes less Casey and less Twitter influencers, for now.  They'll all be back.  :laugh:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
You mean the stories on Cruz's 10 mistresses or whatever the claimed number was? Or how Cruz was a loser and Trump was a winner because, well, look at their wives. Or was it how Cruz's dad was involved in the assassination of JFK? As in "some people say"...

No, not the stories per se. @DB I want to see proof the Trump campaign paid for them. @jmyrlefuller
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online DB

No, not the stories per se. @DB I want to see proof the Trump campaign paid for them. @jmyrlefuller

That was Roger Stone, Trump's good friend. They purposely obscured who paid for what. Trump went on to quote it by saying "some people say". It was all very sleazy. Disgusting really.

Offline LMAO

That was Roger Stone, Trump's good friend. They purposely obscured who paid for what. Trump went on to quote it by saying "some people say". It was all very sleazy. Disgusting really.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/08/24/politics/donald-trump-national-enquirer/index.html
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq

She's wrong.  Trump doesn't distinguish between opponents and enemies period, so DeSantis would be his enemy simply by virtue of being his primary challenger at this point.  But he also views DeSantis as "disloyal", and therefore counts him as an enemy for that additional reason.  That's not something just invented by Trump supporters -- that comes from Trump himself.

Not sure why the rest of us, and the other GOP candidates, shouldn't view him the same way he views them.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 09:52:50 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »