Author Topic: Illegal Chinese Bio Lab Discovered in Central California  (Read 2901 times)

Offline Kamaji

Illegal Chinese Bio Lab Discovered in Central California
« on: July 28, 2023, 06:21:45 pm »
Illegal Chinese Bio Lab Discovered in Central California

By Susie Moore
July 28, 2023

Reedley is a small city in California’s San Joaquin Valley, just east of Fresno. But a troubling discovery there in early March has recently come to light — and raises a number of questions. It began with a garden hose attached illegally to a warehouse near the center of town. The building was supposed to be vacant. When code enforcement officers from the city went to investigate, they discovered that it was in use and observed several code violations.

“It was pretty clear right off the bat that something was going on we didn’t have a business license for,” Reedley City Manager Nicole Zieba said. “They didn’t have any city approvals; that building was supposed to be vacant.”

Zieba said the officers left the property because they did not have a warrant. The suspicious garden hose coupled with numerous building code violations led officers to declare the site unsafe. The city posted “Unsafe to Occupy” signs around the property and ordered individuals on site to leave. They then called the Fresno County Department of Public Health (FCDPH).

That’s where things took a really strange turn:

That phone call launched an investigation that would eventually involve the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the FBI, the State Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC), the State Department of Health, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and FCDPH, and would lead to the discovery of a lab that had been operating illegally in the city since October 2022. For FCDPH Director David Luchini and FCDPH Assistant Director Joe Prado, the amount of biological materials and chemicals – over 800 – found at the lab was a first.

An onsite representative for Prestige, Wang Zhaolin, told investigators that mice were “genetically engineered to catch and carry the COVID-19 virus.” Due to the conditions, the mice were euthanized.

Unsurprisingly, the facility wasn’t properly licensed and was improperly disposing of waste.

Source:  https://redstate.com/smoosieq/2023/07/28/illegal-chinese-bio-lab-discovered-in-central-california-n783720

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: Illegal Chinese Bio Lab Discovered in Central California
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2023, 06:47:29 pm »
Illegal Chinese bio lab in US...makes one pause. :whistle:

Purpose (?) of the lab makes one really pause... :smokin:

"Wang Zhaolin, told investigators that mice were “genetically engineered to catch and carry the COVID-19 virus."
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2023, 06:48:11 pm »
Illegal Chinese bio lab in US...makes one pause. :whistle:

Purpose (?) of the lab makes one really pause... :smokin:

"Wang Zhaolin, told investigators that mice were “genetically engineered to catch and carry the COVID-19 virus."

All sorts of warning bells should be going off with this.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2023, 07:10:05 pm »
Absolutely!
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2023, 07:10:19 pm »
So all you need to create Covid is a garden hose?   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2023, 07:37:21 pm »

:yowsa:  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2023, 08:16:04 pm »
How long until this story disappears on order of the Big Guy? The Chicoms don't pay him for nothing, and another Covid hysteria operation just in time for the election is what both Biden and the Chicoms want.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2023, 08:31:29 pm »
How long until this story disappears on order of the Big Guy? The Chicoms don't pay him for nothing, and another Covid hysteria operation just in time for the election is what both Biden and the Chicoms want.

Maybe 3 seconds. Tops!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2023, 08:41:06 pm »
Quote from: article
From May 2 through May 4, the CDC’s Division of Select Agents and Toxins inspected 850 I Street. Court documents confirm the CDC found potentially infectious agents at the location. These included both bacterial and viral agents, including: chlamydia, E. Coli, streptococcus pneumonia, hepatitis B and C, herpes 1 and 5 and rubella. The CDC also found samples of malaria.

Were they really making Covid tests or secretly learning how to infect a cities' underground with rats that would infect the populace of a country China hates. Rats are probable the best spreaders of disease next to fleas.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2023, 08:45:42 pm »
From outside of clickbaitland:

CDC detects coronavirus, HIV, hepatitis and herpes at unlicensed California lab

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/officials-believe-fresno-warehouse-was-site-illegal-laboratory-rcna96756

Local and federal authorities spent months investigating a warehouse in Fresno County, California, that they suspect was home to an illegal, unlicensed laboratory full of lab mice, medical waste and hazardous materials.

The Fresno County Public Health Department has been "evaluating and assessing the activities of an unlicensed laboratory" in Reedley, the health department's assistant director, Joe Prado, said in a statement Thursday. All of the biological agents were destroyed by July 7 following a legal abatement process by the agency.
An investigation found the tenant was Prestige BioTech, a company registered in Nevada and unlicensed for business in California. City officials spoke with Xiuquin Yao, who was identified as the company president, through emails included in the court documents.

Yao told officials that Prestige BioTech moved assets belonging to a defunct company, Universal Meditech Inc., to the Reedley warehouse from Fresno after UMI went under. Prestige Biotech was a creditor to UMI and identified as its successor, according to court documents.

I've not worked in a medical lab, but I'm pretty sure that the pictures in that article are nothing like an actual active research lab. In fact, it very much looks like what Xiuquin Yao said it was, the warehoused assets from another defunct company. Improperly stored, obviously, but so stacked and cluttered and cardboard-boxed up that work also obviously was pretty much physically impossible.

Speaking of Xiuquin Yao, has anyone bothered to try to learn whether he is from China? Or maybe from Taiwan instead? Or maybe from Malaysia (to which many Chinese people fled in the late 1930s)? Or maybe from Indonesia (to which many Chinese people fled in the late 1930s)? Perhaps this whole story is Chinese family name equals CCP operative stereotyping?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2023, 01:24:52 am »
From outside of clickbaitland:

CDC detects coronavirus, HIV, hepatitis and herpes at unlicensed California lab

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/officials-believe-fresno-warehouse-was-site-illegal-laboratory-rcna96756

I've not worked in a medical lab, but I'm pretty sure that the pictures in that article are nothing like an actual active research lab. In fact, it very much looks like what Xiuquin Yao said it was, the warehoused assets from another defunct company. Improperly stored, obviously, but so stacked and cluttered and cardboard-boxed up that work also obviously was pretty much physically impossible.

Speaking of Xiuquin Yao, has anyone bothered to try to learn whether he is from China? Or maybe from Taiwan instead? Or maybe from Malaysia (to which many Chinese people fled in the late 1930s)? Or maybe from Indonesia (to which many Chinese people fled in the late 1930s)? Perhaps this whole story is Chinese family name equals CCP operative stereotyping?
@PeteS in CA I have worked in lots of labs installing equipment, furniture and doing repairs From Scripps cancer center and others in La Jolla San Diego, Riverside, Los Angeles, Irvine and most Universities from San Diego, Santa Barbara and inland so I have a pretty good idea what a school lab and research lab looks like but I'm not seeing any pictures of the lab, what am I missing?

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2023, 06:25:57 pm »
Mike Coudrey
@MichaelCoudrey

WOW: Secret unlicensed Chinese biolab raided in California, CDC found infectious viral agents such as malaria, rubella, HIV, chlamydia, E. Coli, streptococcus pneumonia, hepatitis, and herpes.

The lab also had 900 genetically engineered mice living in ‘inhumane’ conditions with another 175 found dead.

Most the boxes and material found had addresses coming from China, and the company that owned this warehouse had main offices in China.

8:30 AM · Jul 29, 2023

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2023, 06:31:51 pm »
Awaiting the 'Nuke it from Orbit" meme...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2023, 06:44:05 pm »
Mike Coudrey
@MichaelCoudrey

WOW: Secret unlicensed Chinese biolab raided in California, CDC found infectious viral agents such as malaria, rubella, HIV, chlamydia, E. Coli, streptococcus pneumonia, hepatitis, and herpes.

The lab also had 900 genetically engineered mice living in ‘inhumane’ conditions with another 175 found dead.

Most the boxes and material found had addresses coming from China, and the company that owned this warehouse had main offices in China.

8:30 AM · Jul 29, 2023
Is that all they're releasing, one epoxy top work station with several different gas type fixtures and an unorganized warehouse? Where are the Laboratory consumables, reagents, test tubes and laboratory equipment - biological fume hood, incubator, autoclave, bonanza, heating facilities such as pallets, shakers, balances, biological microscope, cooling systems: freezer, refrigerator, cryogenic tank, cold storage systems, liquid treatment - pipettes , Centrifuges, peristaltic pumps and analyzers ... ?

There is an awful lot they aren't showing and I have to question why, is so it's easier to memory hole this Chicom bio warfare research on American soil? More support from the Big Guy for payment received?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2023, 06:46:51 pm »
Is that all they're releasing, one epoxy top work station with several different gas type fixtures and an unorganized warehouse? Where are the Laboratory consumables, reagents, test tubes and laboratory equipment - biological fume hood, incubator, autoclave, bonanza, heating facilities such as pallets, shakers, balances, biological microscope, cooling systems: freezer, refrigerator, cryogenic tank, cold storage systems, liquid treatment - pipettes , Centrifuges, peristaltic pumps and analyzers ... ?

There is an awful lot they aren't showing and I have to question why, is so it's easier to memory hole this Chicom bio warfare research on American soil? More support from the Big Guy for payment received?

Well, there's an election coming up. Wouldn't want the masses to have a clue what a real biolab looks like, now would they? Some stray delivery person might tip off the masses before the 2024 bug can get out.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2023, 07:45:28 pm »
@PeteS in CA I have worked in lots of labs installing equipment, furniture and doing repairs From Scripps cancer center and others in La Jolla San Diego, Riverside, Los Angeles, Irvine and most Universities from San Diego, Santa Barbara and inland so I have a pretty good idea what a school lab and research lab looks like but I'm not seeing any pictures of the lab, what am I missing?

There were pix in the article I linked.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2023, 07:49:26 pm »
I understand the lab in Reedley, California, is located about 38 miles from Master Jet Base Leemore, the U.S. Navy's prime West Coast Tactical Naval Air Station and home base for the F/A-18 E/F Super Hornet. FWIW.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2023, 09:28:03 pm »
So dang scary I don't even know where to start.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2023, 10:23:49 pm »
If China is our number one enemy, why do we have any Chinese nationals in the USA?  Including the folks we are educating to destroy America at our universities.

And it is NOT just Biden, but all the presidents and Congresses since Nixon that have laid down and let the Chinese take over our country.  Inexcusable and criminal in my mind.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2023, 12:00:37 am »
I understand the lab in Reedley, California, is located about 38 miles from Master Jet Base Leemore, the U.S. Navy's prime West Coast Tactical Naval Air Station and home base for the F/A-18 E/F Super Hornet. FWIW.
Just saw this on Twitter:
@pepesgrandma
🔥Huge!

Now we know why China is buying land next to US military bases!

The Biden administration is hunting for malicious computer code it believes China has hidden deep inside the networks controlling power grids, communications systems and water supplies that feed military bases in the United States and around the world.

The first public hints of the malware campaign began to emerge in late May, when Microsoft said it had detected mysterious computer code in telecommunications systems in Guam, the Pacific island with a vast American air base, and elsewhere in the United States.
New York Times
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2023, 01:41:34 am »
MY bet is that the ability to intercept communications, including drone command/control, imaging, weapons systems, and, for that matter, ANY systems and insert back doors, hijack or suicide commands, would pretty much end conflict before it began.  Grand Forks stopped the Chinese project there, but how many others are out there? Did the spy balloons act as a relay system to get weak signals to space to be relayed back to other ChiCom systems?

You can't tell me the NSA/NRO didn't intercept the transmissions from the balloon.

Or is that what the CCP has been paying the Biden Administration for. Willful intelligence ignorance on a level the average American cell phone user does not have.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2023, 10:02:16 am »
MY bet is that the ability to intercept communications, including drone command/control, imaging, weapons systems, and, for that matter, ANY systems and insert back doors, hijack or suicide commands, would pretty much end conflict before it began.  Grand Forks stopped the Chinese project there, but how many others are out there? Did the spy balloons act as a relay system to get weak signals to space to be relayed back to other ChiCom systems?

You can't tell me the NSA/NRO didn't intercept the transmissions from the balloon.

Or is that what the CCP has been paying the Biden Administration for. Willful intelligence ignorance on a level the average American cell phone user does not have.

Exactly. In fact if this were any other time in our history, this would be an act of war.
The Republic is lost.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2023, 01:00:05 pm »
Illegal Chinese Bio Lab With COVID, HIV and Other ‘Infectious Agents’ Found in CA
"The other addresses were either empty offices or addresses in China"
July 30, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 1 Comment

Newsletter

It’s not just open borders. As far as the rest of the world is concerned, we’re a wild west for massive fraud, terrorism, experimentation, influence operations, drugs, human trafficking and anything they want.

Illegal bio labs? Sure, why not.

Local and federal authorities spent months investigating a warehouse in Fresno County, California, that they suspect was home to an illegal, unlicensed laboratory full of lab mice, medical waste and hazardous materials.

“Certain rooms of the warehouse were found to contain several vessels of liquid and various apparatus,” court documents said. “Fresno County Public Health staff also observed blood, tissue and other bodily fluid samples and serums; and thousands of vials of unlabeled fluids and suspected biological material.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/illegal-chinese-bio-lab-with-covid-hiv-and-other-infectious-agents-found-in-ca/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline American Girl

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2023, 02:13:21 pm »
Why was a Chinese company making COVID-19 tests in California?

Where were these tests to be used? California public health agencies? Medical groups and hospitals?

Is the California Department of Public Health involved?

Who authorized this lab?

What does the Newsom administration know about this?

https://redstatenation.com/leaked-photos-mysterious-chinese-bio-lab-discovered-in-remote-california-city-heres-the-virus-they-were-testing/

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2023, 02:55:24 pm »

So the story is transmogrifying from this warehouse being a super-sophisticated bio-lab the facility, town, local electric grid, and local transportation could not possibly support (that was found by accident???), to some sort of super-sophisticated electronic spy station the facility, town, local electric grid, and local transportation could not possibly support?  *****rollingeyes*****

A simple look at GoogMaps or Mapquest (yes, it still exists) would show anyone willing to see it that this town is half way to the middle of nowhere, does not have the highway or rail access necessary to bring in loads of medical lab or electronic surveillance equipment, does not have the housing necessary for the sizable staff necessary for either kind of facility, and does not have the power grid necessary to support either kind of facility. Further, the idea that moving in that much equipment and staff could go unnoticed and only be discovered because of a garden hose being where none would be expected is simply ludicrously absurd!