Author Topic: Congress obligated to launch Biden impeachment inquiry after he 'clearly lied': Jonathan Turley  (Read 222 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 28, 2023 12:55pm EDT
Congress obligated to launch Biden impeachment inquiry after he 'clearly lied': Jonathan Turley
House Speaker Kevin McCarthy said he is considering an impeachment inquiry over Hunter Biden deals

By Fox News Staff | Fox News

Fox News contributor Jonathan Turley argued Friday it is Congress' obligation to launch an impeachment inquiry against President Biden after he "clearly lied" to Americans about his involvement in his son Hunter's business deals. The GWU law professor told "The Faulkner Focus" on Friday that questions surrounding potential bribery "cannot go unanswered."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/congress-obligated-launch-biden-impeachment-inquiry-clearly-lied-jonathan-turley

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien