Author Topic: Jim Himes [R]: ‘Zero Evidence’ Joe Biden Knew What Hunter Was Doing  (Read 547 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jim Himes: ‘Zero Evidence’ Joe Biden Knew What Hunter Was Doing

Pam Key 28 Jul 2023

Representative Jim Himes (R-CT) said Friday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports” that there was “zero evidence” President Joe Biden knew what his son Hunter was doing with his international business deals.

Himes said, “Let me say something that you never heard a Republican member of Congress say in the four years of the Trump administration. If Hunter Biden broke the law, he should be prosecuted. It’s clear that he broke the law with respect to taxes and possibly the ownership of a handgun. He should be held accountable for that. If he traded on his father’s influence, he should be held accountable for that.”

He added, “To the question about impeachment, there’s today zero evidence, zero evidence that Joe Biden, the president of the United States, knew about what his son was doing. If he did know about it, if he participated in that, then that’s a very different conversation. If the president of the United States committed the kind of offenses that in the Republican fever dreams they are saying he committed without any evidence, I will be in front of the camera saying the president should be held accountable. But you know what there’s at this point zero, zero evidence that Joe Biden is guilty of anything. What the Republicans are doing is they are very, very angry that their guy got impeached twice so they are casting about for a ways of visiting retribution on the Democrats.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/07/28/jim-himes-zero-evidence-joe-biden-knew-what-hunter-was-doing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Where have you been Jim?...haven't you seen the whistleblowers on Cap Hill......idiot!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yet another "republican" who isn't really.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

Ok…Fine

Would he be opposed to an independent counsel to clear the matter up?

Maybe then we can find out who the “big guy” is that got his 10%
« Last Edit: July 28, 2023, 06:08:34 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Kamaji

Where the h*ll does the GOP dredge up these miserable f*cking idiots?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Ok…Fine

Would he be opposed to an independent counsel to clear the matter up

I would prefer an impeachment inquiry personally.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ok…Fine

Would he be opposed to an independent counsel to clear the matter up

I really don't want an ...it ties up the investigation in the House and I have yet to see an independent counsel *independent*.
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I really don't want an ...it ties up the investigation in the House and I have yet to see an independent counsel *independent*.

:bingo:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bilo

Yet another "republican" who isn't really.

How many do we really have in office 60-70 in the House? Maybe 12-15 in the Senate?

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
How many do we really have in office 60-70 in the House? Maybe 12-15 in the Senate?

If we are lucky. And that won't change if we continue to allow the likes of Mitch to tell us who we are allowed to have as candidates. @bilo

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bilo

If we are lucky. And that won't change if we continue to allow the likes of Mitch to tell us who we are allowed to have as candidates. @bilo

I think this is a big part of the inaction of the Pub party in relation to the persecution of Trump. They don't want anymore "outsiders" and they don't care if the DOJ and FBI are tools of the totalitarian state, just as long as their positions are secure.

I dropped my party membership years ago and stopped donating to the party because they are all talk and no action. I moved my donations to specific candidates, but the same old geriatric bunch hang around. I suppose the last thing to do is "just don't play" if there is no chance of winning.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I think this is a big part of the inaction of the Pub party in relation to the persecution of Trump. They don't want anymore "outsiders" and they don't care if the DOJ and FBI are tools of the totalitarian state, just as long as their positions are secure.

I dropped my party membership years ago and stopped donating to the party because they are all talk and no action. I moved my donations to specific candidates, but the same old geriatric bunch hang around. I suppose the last thing to do is "just don't play" if there is no chance of winning.

I stopped referring to myself as a Republican formally in 2016 (right after they changed the rules in the middle of their national convention) and resigned from the RNC at that time. Stopped giving money to the party LONG before that.

You and I seem to be pretty much on the same page but we WILL find something to argue about eventually.  wink777

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bilo

I stopped referring to myself as a Republican formally in 2016 (right after they changed the rules in the middle of their national convention) and resigned from the RNC at that time. Stopped giving money to the party LONG before that.

You and I seem to be pretty much on the same page but we WILL find something to argue about eventually.  wink777

The fun in life is discussing issues from different view points and seeing if our positions stand up to scrutiny.

Online berdie

"Zero evidence"....piffle.

Online Kamaji

"Zero evidence"....piffle.

Exactly.