Author Topic: Air Force Counting on "Golden Horde" to Defend Against Future Air Attacks - Here's How  (Read 132 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Air Force Counting on "Golden Horde" to Defend Against Future Air Attacks - Here's How

AFRL’s scientists are engineering weapon technology to demonstrate what weapons can accomplish when they can autonomously connect with and share information between “themselves” while in flight to a target.
KRIS OSBORN, WARRIOR MAVEN - CENTER FOR MILITARY MODERNIZATION20 HOURS AGO
Video Above: Air Force Scientist Details New, Cutting Edge Methods of Air Bomb Attack

By Kris Osborn, President,  Center for Military Modernization

(Washington D.C.) Should an enemy convoy, infantry formation or group of mechanized armored vehicles be quickly “moving to contact” on attack, the US Air Force would likely seek to attack and destroy the approaching force with long-range, precision guided bombs and air launched rockets and cruise missiles. However, in a modern and anticipated future warfare environment, an enemy force would likely be equipped with advanced, high-speed surveillance and data processing, enabling them to make adjustment to or avoid incoming air attacks.

Golden Horde
Now, the Air Force Research Laboratory is seeking to “counter” this “countermeasure” through a breakthrough “collaborative” weapons program called Golden Horde wherein weapons themselves autonomously share data between themselves in flight.

Air attacks in the future are expected to occur at exponentially faster speeds, from much greater distances and paradigm-changing precision and guidance technology. Emerging AI-enabled, information-driven modern concepts of war anticipate more dispersed, longer-range, multi-domain yet extremely precise methods of air attack.

https://warriormaven.com/air/golden-horde-air-force
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson