Author Topic: ERO Baltimore apprehends previously removed noncitizen sex offender in Maryland  (Read 154 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
JULY 27, 2023BALTIMORE, MDENFORCEMENT AND REMOVAL
ERO Baltimore apprehends previously removed noncitizen sex offender in Maryland

BALTIMORE — Deportation officers from Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) Baltimore arrested an undocumented noncitizen and convicted sex offender July 19 in New Carrollton. The 39-year-old Salvadoran national had been previously removed from the United States following an April 2022 conviction for a third-degree sex offense in Baltimore County.

“This particular noncitizen has shown a complete disregard for the laws of our great nation,” said ERO Baltimore acting Field Office Director Darius Reeves. “As a convicted sex offender who was once removed from the United States, he not only illegally returned to our country, but he also failed to register as a sex offender. His actions placed the residents of Maryland in peril, and ERO Baltimore will not allow that to happen.”

On an unknown date, the Salvadoran national entered the United States at an unknown location without being inspected, admitted or paroled by an immigration official.

Officers from the Baltimore County Police Department arrested him in August 2021 for sex offenses, assault and reckless endangerment.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ero-baltimore-apprehends-previously-removed-noncitizen-sex-offender-maryland
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson