Author Topic: Here's Why Joe Biden Can't Pardon His Son ...Matt Vespa  (Read 485 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here's Why Joe Biden Can't Pardon His Son ...Matt Vespa
« on: July 28, 2023, 02:36:54 pm »
Here's Why Joe Biden Can't Pardon His Son
Matt Vespa

It has not been a good week for the Biden White House. The evidence of wrongdoing from their alleged bribery operation hasn’t been refuted or disproven. Hunter Biden’s sweetheart plea deal got tossed by a judge who apparently saw it as a perversion of justice. Hunter was about to plead guilty to gun and tax evasion charges and get no jail time. It was a crock.

Spencer wrote today that more unethical activities were uncovered through new emails, where Hunter wanted a $2 million retainer to recover frozen Libyan assets in 2015. The emails were sent among Democratic donors, who mulled the proposal due to Hunter's access to then-Vice President Joe Biden.

Leah added that Hunter is also being investigated for being a foreign agent by the Justice Department, which law professor Jonathan Turley said is a charge the Biden White House fears most. Turley added that pardoning Hunter remains the “break-the-glass” option regarding this emerging scandal that could detonate the Biden presidency. Ironically, Biden signing the pardon can only end with the end of this administration, which is why this White House is never going to do it:

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/07/27/bidens-in-case-of-fire-move-with-hunter-is-not-on-the-table-n2626319?utm_medium=widget&utm_source=slider
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Here's Why Joe Biden Can't Pardon His Son ...Matt Vespa
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2023, 10:31:48 pm »
I disagree.
If push comes to shove, that's exactly what ol' white joe will do.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2023, 01:56:45 am »
I disagree.

Agreed.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2023, 02:32:51 am »
Whatever I think of Trump, let it be known Trump is just a self centered idiot, the Biden family is just rotten gut dirty treasonous commie woke filth.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 02:34:23 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2023, 03:28:18 am »
I disagree.

I think the push comes to shove only when Hunter is about to go on trial, or maybe not unless/until he is actually sentenced.  Not sure Joe would do it before then (although he'd do it immediately if he lost the election or announced he wasn't running), but he won't let Hunter go to prison under any circumstances.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2023, 04:11:25 am »
Matt Vespa is under the silly impression that the rule of law still matters.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2023, 02:49:42 pm »
Matt Vespa is under the silly impression that the rule of law still matters.

Legally he can. If we're at a position where pardoning your immediately family matters is ok, then that's where we are.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2023, 12:31:09 pm »
I think the push comes to shove only when Hunter is about to go on trial, or maybe not unless/until he is actually sentenced.  Not sure Joe would do it before then (although he'd do it immediately if he lost the election or announced he wasn't running), but he won't let Hunter go to prison under any circumstances.

:thumbsup: