Author Topic: Hunter Biden Exposes Joe on Big Falsehood About China During Plea Hearing  (Read 168 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden Exposes Joe on Big Falsehood About China During Plea Hearing
Nick Arama
3–4 minutes

I don’t know about you, but I don’t think I can forget when Joe Biden told this huge whopper about Hunter and the Biden business dealings with China during his debate with President Donald Trump.

Hunter “has not made money in terms of this thing about — what are you talking about — China.”

Not only was that not true, but Biden then tried to attack Trump and say he was the one making money from China.

We’ve been reporting for years now about Hunter’s dealings with China. We reported how he made millions, and that not only did Hunter make money, but other Bidens did as well.

Indeed, as Tony Bobulinski — the guy the Bidens picked for CEO of the company they intended to form — said, Joe himself was supposed to get “10 percent for the big guy” in the proposed construct.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/07/28/hunter-biden-exposes-joe-on-big-falsehood-about-china-during-plea-hearing-n783541
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34