Author Topic: DeSantis trends downward in swing state of New Hampshire: Poll - at 11%  (Read 910 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

DeSantis trends downward in swing state of New Hampshire: Poll - at 11%
Washington Examiner, Jul 27, 2023

Voters in the first-in-the-nation state overwhelmingly favored Trump at 41%, with DeSantis earning 11% of the support in a survey of 500 likely New Hampshire Republican Primary voters commissioned by American Greatness and run by National Research Inc.

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) trailed behind the Florida governor, tied at 8%.

Trump also leads DeSantis as the candidate voters believe has the “best chance of beating Joe Biden,” coming in at 37%, with the Florida governor sitting at 14%.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/desantis-trends-downward-new-hampshire-poll

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
commissioned by American Greatness and run by National Research Inc.
Commissioned by Trump's own Super-PAC. And he still doesn't have the dominant majority that you'd swear he has by RiV 's constant drumbeating...
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I'm looking forward to the debates...even though I'm likely going to be unable to watch them.   Time to see if we can get some separation among the not-Trumps.  And I hope Pence qualifies.  Not my guy, but I think he's an honorable man who deserves at least one chance to speak to voters and give his side.  Kind of unfortunate that Rand Paul isn't out there, because he thought what Pence did on January 6 was 100% correct.

Commissioned by Trump's own Super-PAC. And he still doesn't have the dominant majority that you'd swear he has by RiV 's constant drumbeating...

I notice you're too much of a coward to say this to me with a ping @jmyrlefuller  It tells me everything I need to know about you.  None of it's good.

Offline Hoodat

I notice you're too much of a coward   .  .  .

Says the person who refuses to engage in debate, answer other posters' questions, or make any attempt to back up her false claims.

@Right_in_Virginia
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I notice you're too much of a coward to say this to me with a ping @jmyrlefuller  It tells me everything I need to know about you.  None of it's good.
That's OK, I don't lose sleep at night worrying about the opinions of trolls. Besides, I know you stalk all the posts in this category anyway so there was no need, you were going to see it anyway. You can judge my character all you want; if it's anything like the rest of your ramblings, I have little to fear about its accuracy.

What is that old saying? "A lion doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep?" It comes to mind.

(And mods, even though she did make a personal attack... you can leave it up for all the board to see. Let her own this.)

That's OK, I don't lose sleep at night worrying about the opinions of trolls.

Troll?  For posting data you don't like or want to see?  :laugh:

How about the opinion of the overwhelming majority of Republican voters preferring Trump as the GOP candidate for POTUS and voters sending DeSantis to third place ----- does this cause you to lose sleep? @jmyrlefuller

I know you stalk all the posts in this category anyway so there was no need, you were going to see it anyway.

That's rather not the point @jmyrlefuller   It is customary (and expected) when mentioning a Briefer in a post to ping that Briefer to it.  That you didn't ping me to you insult tells me you were hoping I wouldn't see it.  Gee, I wonder why.  :pondering:

Offline libertybele

Polls -- especially at this point in time.   :3:

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

That's rather not the point @jmyrlefuller   It is customary (and expected) when mentioning a Briefer in a post to ping that Briefer to it.  That you didn't ping me to you insult tells me you were hoping I wouldn't see it.  Gee, I wonder why.  :pondering:

AND you have admonished me on numerous occasions to stop pinging you when I quote you. 
   Certainly glad you figured out the Ignore feature @Right_in_Virginia  :yowsa:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

AND you have admonished me on numerous occasions to stop pinging you when I quote you. 

:silly:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Well, you assumed wrong. But it's ironic that a Trump shill lectures anyone on character...

Certainly glad you figured out the Ignore feature @Right_in_Virginia

You'll be happy to know you've been removed from my ignore list for a while @corbe.  Ping away!   happy77

Offline Kamaji

Well, you assumed wrong. But it's ironic that a Trump shill lectures anyone on character...

Ain't that the truth.

Another personal insult without a ping.   I'm sensing a pattern here @jmyrlefuller  :laugh:   So, let me assure you ---- there's a good chance I'll just scroll past your post,  so don't be afraid to use the ping feature.   :beer:

« Last Edit: July 28, 2023, 08:24:07 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

That one gave me a chuckle @corbe
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Another personal insult without a ping.   I'm sensing a pattern here @jmyrlefuller  :laugh:   So, let me assure you ---- there's a good chance I'll just scroll past your post,  so don't be afraid to use the ping feature.   :beer:
@Right_in_Virginia @jmyrlefuller
As a outside party :silly:

shill
2 of 2
noun
a
: one who acts as a decoy (as for a pitchman or gambler)
b
: one who makes a sales pitch or serves as a promoter

I'm guessing @jmyrlefuller was thinking of b. definition, why did you assume a.? because b. is factual while only a. could be construed as an insult. Just curious :shrug:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Look, I ain't @sneakypete and I don't ping everybody when I reply to everything. That's not my style and your constant sniping back proves that it's not necessary.

I generally only ping someone in a thread or story if I want to call their attention to it and they're not already in the conversation.

Offline Kamaji

Look, I ain't @sneakypete and I don't ping everybody when I reply to everything. That's not my style and your constant sniping back proves that it's not necessary.

I generally only ping someone in a thread or story if I want to call their attention to it and they're not already in the conversation.

Which seems a sensible way to use the "ping" feature.

Offline LMAO

I do the same
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

@Right_in_Virginia @jmyrlefuller

I'm guessing

No you're not @GtHawk   You edited @jmyrlefuller full insult .... So you're trolling.

Polls -- especially at this point in time.   :3:

Well, Ronny's donors sure are taking them seriously at this point.  :laugh:

@libertybele

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
No you're not @GtHawk   You edited @jmyrlefuller full insult .... So you're trolling.

AS if you never step flat footed into someone else's comment. OH THE DRAMA!! I didn't edit jack, I simply provided definition of a word and pinged both of you and stating which definition I believe was used............

But if there is anyone who knows about Trolling it ain't me it's __________ I think you know how to fill in the blank.

As always after these pleasant little discourses feel free to put me on ignore if you find my posts unpalatable, I won't with you because as I've said before despite our disagreeing on certain things you make many great posts with great information. So please, sincerely, have a good night.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 02:49:25 am by GtHawk »

Offline Hoodat

DeSantis trends downward in swing state of New Hampshire: Poll - at 11%

New Hampshire isn't a swing state when Trump is on the ballot.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-