Author Topic: Official Court Transcript From Hunter's Foiled Plea Agreement Hearing Sure Seems to Show Attempted F  (Read 184 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Official Court Transcript From Hunter's Foiled Plea Agreement Hearing Sure Seems to Show Attempted Fraud on the Court
By Jennifer Van Laar | 4:49 PM on July 27, 2023

When the official court transcript from Hunter Biden’s foiled plea agreement hearing Wednesday in Delaware was posted online late Wednesday evening, I went through it with a fine-tooth comb to see what happened, intending to analyze it here at RedState. As the hours wore on, I threw my hot takes up on Twitter. That thread (the beginning of it, anyway) now has more than 1 million views and has been referenced/read from on the Dan Bongino Show and Timcast and possibly others.

Now we have the full plea agreement document and the diversion agreement document, neither of which were available when I was reading the court transcript last night (or at least that I hadn’t seen, since I was concentrating). I’m still creating my analysis post, incorporating both of those documents and with the benefit of sleep and further information (such as the juvenile response by Hunter Biden’s legal team, which confirms some of my hot take thoughts), but thought RedState readers who aren’t on Twitter might enjoy this. Warning, I copy/pasted it from my Twitter so it’s quick-and-dirty and I can’t guarantee perfect spelling or punctuation. Oh, and there might be a cuss word or two sprinkled in.

more
https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2023/07/27/official-court-transcript-from-hunters-foiled-plea-agreement-hearing-sure-seems-to-show-attempted-fraud-on-the-court-n783256
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34