Author Topic: Eventbrite Nukes Events Promoting Protection Of Kids As ‘Hateful’ And ‘Dangerous’  (Read 375 times)

Online Kamaji

Eventbrite Nukes Events Promoting Protection Of Kids As ‘Hateful’ And ‘Dangerous’

By: Olivia Hajicek
July 27, 2023

Online ticketing platform Eventbrite recently unpublished two events from Purple for Parents Indiana, an organization fighting to protect children from indoctrination and sexualization in schools.

The first event, “RSVP America: Restoring Social Virtue and Purity to America,” exposes the history and agenda behind laws allowing children to be sexualized in schools. Miller said her group used Eventbrite to sell tickets for a previous RSVP America conference.

Eventbrite’s decision to unpublish the upcoming conference followed a July 11 Reddit post on the r/Indiana subreddit asking people to “Report a hate group event!”

“The registered hate group purple for parents is hosting an event,” the post read. “Check out their eventbright [sic] event and report it.” The user included a link, and more than 20 users confirmed in comments or replies on the post that they had reported the event to Eventbrite.

On July 18, Miller received an email from Eventbrite Trust and Safety notifying her the event had been unpublished. “We have determined that your event is not permitted on the Eventbrite platform as it violates our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service, specifically our policy on Hateful, Dangerous, or Violent Content and Events,” the email said.

According to Eventbrite’s Community Guidelines, this type of content includes “Hate speech, hateful ideologies, and hateful activities that incite, encourage or engage in violence, intimidation, disparagement, harassment, or threats” based on certain characteristics.

Eventbrite’s email warned that “severe or repeated violations of our guidelines may result in the suspension or termination of your Eventbrite account.”

Source:  https://thefederalist.com/2023/07/27/eventbrite-nukes-events-promoting-protection-of-kids-as-hateful-and-dangerous/

Online Kamaji

Well, turn about is fair play.

Every single alphabet-mafia event should be reported as dangerous and criminal because involving advocacy of child mutilation and pedophilia.

Offline PeteS in CA

Eventbrite handles registration processing for a wide variety of events, including running events. I will not do a running event that uses Eventbrite for registration services, not even if it's one of my favorite running event organizers or events. AFAIK, Eventbrite has the legal right to refuse to do registration for Pro-Life and pro-parent organizations. I have a corresponding right to refuse to use their services and to inform running event organizers that I will not do their events when Eventbrite does registration.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Kamaji

Eventbrite handles registration processing for a wide variety of events, including running events. I will not do a running event that uses Eventbrite for registration services, not even if it's one of my favorite running event organizers or events. AFAIK, Eventbrite has the legal right to refuse to do registration for Pro-Life and pro-parent organizations. I have a corresponding right to refuse to use their services and to inform running event organizers that I will not do their events when Eventbrite does registration.

:thumbsup: