Author Topic: Almost A Panic Setting In’: Turley Says Democrats, Media Have No ‘Maneuvering Room’ Over Biden Scand  (Read 168 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
‘Almost A Panic Setting In’: Turley Says Democrats, Media Have No ‘Maneuvering Room’ Over Biden Scandals

HAROLD HUTCHISON
REPORTER
July 24, 2023
3:57 PM ET
FONT SIZE:

George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley said Monday that Democrats and the media were running out of “maneuvering room” over bribery allegations involving President Joe Biden.

Internal Revenue Service whistleblowers Gary Shapley and Joseph Ziegler testified during a Wednesday hearing held by the House Oversight Committee on the criminal probe into Hunter Biden about alleged interference with the investigation by the Justice Department. Republican Sen. Charles Grassley released the FD-1023 form containing allegations that the Bidens received millions of dollars in bribes obtained from a whistleblower Thursday...

Excerpt: Rest at above link
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien