Author Topic: Biden: Hiding in Plain Sight  (Read 202 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: Hiding in Plain Sight
« on: July 27, 2023, 02:30:58 pm »
July 27, 2023
Biden: Hiding in Plain Sight
By Charles Ortel

American voters who struggle to enjoy the benefits of “Bidenomics” understand that Joe Biden and his family likely never earned an honest living while Joe was senator, vice president, or president.

Now that iconic Democrat Robert Kennedy, Jr. has called for a serious investigation into suspicious wealth accumulation by the Biden family during the President’s long career chiefly as a “public servant,” one might be tempted to get lost in minutiae and go far back over years of evidence to see whether impeachment and conviction are warranted in 2023.

In truth, there is a simpler approach: focus on the strange and dramatic increase in Joe Biden’s personal fortune from his time as vice president starting early in the first year of Donald Trump’s presidency in late January 2017, using tools hiding in plain sight in the public domain. Begin with the final days of the Obama-Biden administration. We have yet to learn the complete truth concerning what was discussed in the Oval Office when a coterie of top officials including Obama, Biden, and Comey met there on January 5, 2017.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/07/biden_hiding_in_plain_sight.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Biden: Hiding in Plain Sight
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2023, 02:59:41 pm »
Biden mouthed off "Wheres the money?". Seems like some of it is in plain sight.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden: Hiding in Plain Sight
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2023, 03:14:59 pm »
There needs to be a full, independent investigation of what went on with this family

Of course, everybody starts out with the assumption of innocence. And the press will howl and scream and circle the wagons if and when such investigation starts. But this family has problems.
If what I’ve read so far is even half true, they make Bill and Hillary Clinton look like amateurs
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy