Author Topic: 'Serious problems' Jill Biden’s ex-husband says ‘Biden crime family' has targeted him for years  (Read 268 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Jill Biden’s ex-husband claims ‘Biden crime family’ has targeted him for years
By Olivia Land   
July 27, 2023 8:58am

First lady Dr. Jill Biden’s ex-husband slammed the so-called “Biden crime family” in a new interview — and claimed the powerful brood is targeting former President Donald Trump the same way they bullied him during his divorce almost 50 years ago.

“Frankie Biden of the Biden crime family comes up to me and he goes, ‘Give her the house or you’re going to have serious problems,’” Bill Stevenson told Newsmax’s Greg Kelly Wednesday night of the moment President Biden’s brother Frank allegedly approached him when he and Jill divorced in the mid-1970s.

“I looked at Frankie and I said, ‘Are you threatening me?’ and needless to say, about two months later, my brother and I were indicted for that tax charge for $8,200.”

Stevenson — who married the future first lady in 1970, when she was still a college student — claims that Joe Biden, who was then a young senator in Delaware, sicced the charges on him.

excerpt:

Wednesday night’s interview was not Stevenson’s first time railing against his former wife and her husband: In 2020, after Biden was named the Democratic presidential nominee, he alleged that Jill and the then-junior senator’s relationship began as an affair.

The official line is that Jill and Joe met on a blind date in 1974 when she and Stevenson were already separated.

The chaste outing was supposedly arranged by Frank Biden, who knew Jill in college, according to a 1977 profile in the Morning News.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/07/27/jill-bidens-ex-husband-slams-biden-crime-family/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Mike Dukakis used to do the same things to his political or media opponents.  It's amazing who the State Department of Revenue or the IRS decide to "randomly" audit.  wink777
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More

Jill Biden’s ex: Joe stole my prep school football story as his own — minutes after I told it
By Isabel Vincent   
July 28, 2023 4:20pm

Jill Biden’s ex-husband said he knew that Joe Biden had trouble with the truth the first time they met — and the budding politician swiped a story from Bill Stevenson’s life and passed it off as one of his own.

The 75-year-old told The Post that Biden was running for the US Senate in 1972 when he stopped by the Stone Balloon, Stevenson’s new night spot in Newark, Delaware. Stevenson told Biden an anecdote about how his mother had asked his prep-school football coach why the schedule for the season’s games was prominently posted in the women’s bathroom. The coach gave a funny answer that Stevenson repeated to Biden.

“No disrespect … [but] that’s where our schedule belongs: in the ladies’ room,” said the coach — the implication being that the losing team was playing like “a bunch of girls,” said Stevenson.

Two hours later, after Biden was introduced to the club’s bouncers — all of them University of Delaware football players — he repeated the same story as if it were his own — right in front of an astonished Stevenson.

“I just stared at him in shock,” Stevenson told The Post. “He just acted like it was his own story. I just told myself, ‘This must be what politicians are like.'”

The Post has reached out to the White House for comment.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/07/28/jill-biden-ex-joe-stole-my-story-minutes-after-i-told-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34