Author Topic: McCaskill: GOP Trying to Indict Biden ‘for Loving His Son Who Has Been Addicted to Drugs’  (Read 681 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :crying:

McCaskill: GOP Trying to Indict Biden ‘for Loving His Son Who Has Been Addicted to Drugs’

Pam Key 26 Jul 2023

MSNBC analyst Claire McCaskill said Wednesday on “All In” that Republicans are trying to indict President Joe Biden for being a father who loves his drug-addicted son.

Partial transcript as follows:

GUEST HOST JEN PSAKI: Give me a perfect transition to ask you to put your political hat now on, Claire, because what I’m curious about is what you will be watching over the next couple of days. I mean, Hunter Biden is a favorite target of Republicans and the House Republicans from the Trump wing of the party and others. What accusations and arguments do you think they’re going to make, given this didn’t go exactly as planned today?

MCCASKILL: Well, they’re going to keep doing what they’ve been doing. They are going to try to indict a father for loving his son who has been addicted to drugs and or alcohol and without evidence of the father doing anything other than loving that son. And that, I think, doesn’t fly with most of the American people. It may fly within that small, calcified circle of the Trumpers who want to make, want to believe that somehow Joe Biden was involved in nefarious dealings. But there’s no evidence. And believe me, if there was evidence, Durham, who was left in place, as you pointed out by President Biden, would have found it. And certainly Weiss, who was left in place by President Biden, would have found it. And I do not believe for a minute that either one of those federal prosecutors that had the resources of DOJ at their disposal would have found evidence if it was there, that would have shown any problem of Joe Biden. So this is a dog that won’t hunt. And they have selective amnesia, by the way. They have selective amnesia. I mean, I can make a very strong argument politically that the only reason Donald Trump is president is because of DOJ and them inappropriately issuing a letter ten days before the election about Hillary Clinton’s emails.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/07/26/mccaskill-gop-trying-to-indict-biden-for-loving-his-son-who-has-been-addicted-to-drugs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
...I see the Dems talking points have been distributed..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Online LMAO

This is the tribal politics that I can't stand. Each side believes that any investigation into alleged criminal behavior of anyone from their side is a witchhunt, or lawfare.

Remember how the investigation into the Monica Lewinsky affair was "just about sex" when in fact, it was about Clinton lying under oath in a civil trial? Though I doubt her claim that this is all about loving a son will sell to the public at large
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 11:02:20 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Hoodat

There is a special place in hell set aside for Claire McCaskill.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

...I see the Dems talking points have been distributed..

Yeppers.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

Remember this ad?  Vote for McCaskill if you want Michael J. Fox to be cured of Parkinson's.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-