Author Topic: ¡Cuidado!: Mexican Consulate Warns Citizens About Rising Crime in D.C.  (Read 327 times)

Offline libertybele

¡Cuidado!: Mexican Consulate Warns Citizens About Rising Crime in D.C.

Crime in the nation’s capital has gotten so out of hand that the Mexican government is warning its citizens "to take precautions" "in areas previously considered safe" in Washington, D.C.

The Mexican consulate in Washington, D.C., released a statement Tuesday evening warning the "Mexican community" about the "significant increase in crime." The consulate told Mexicans in the city to "call 911" if they are "in an emergency" and also provided an emergency number for "consular assistance."............

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/cuidado-mexican-consulate-warns-citizens-about-rising-crime-in-d-c/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
THAT'S gotta leave a mark!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

I would like for the Mexican consulate to warn its citizens that it is no longer safe to come to America due to the rising crime rate (brought to you by ILLEGALS of course).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, nothing is. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline berdie

I would like for the Mexican consulate to warn its citizens that it is no longer safe to come to America due to the rising crime rate (brought to you by ILLEGALS of course).

:thumbsup: