Author Topic: Burisma CEO Insults Dogs, Compares Them To Hunter  (Read 168 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Burisma CEO Insults Dogs, Compares Them To Hunter
« on: July 26, 2023, 04:58:51 pm »

Hunter is the ball and chain on “The Big Guy’s” corrupt coattails. Let’s pray that someone has enough “Dog” in them to prosecute and put an end to this nefarious legacy.

Burisma CEO Insults Dogs, Compares Them To Hunter

By Milt Harris ——Bio and Archives--July 25, 2023

Iam an avid animal lover. True story, we are fortunate enough to live on the beach and every day we feed the seagulls, as well as an egret we named Eddie. There are three gulls that we pay special attention to. One has only one leg and is named “Pup.” He actually, waits for us and flies up to meet us every morning. “Pep” has two legs, but one foot is backwards and “Pip” has two legs, but only one foot. The three gulls love diced cheese and bread, but Eddie will only eat scrambled eggs or an omelet that we toss to him in pieces.

Our other true love is dogs. We lost our last little girl on December 11th, 2021. A fifteen-year-old Princess, named Bailey. Bay-Bay was a Jack Russell and she was as smart as a whip, which according to the Burisma CEO makes her smarter than Hunter Biden.

To be honest, I didn’t need the CEO to tell us that. None of my dogs, nor any dog for that matter, ever got a job at an MBNA bank just because their owner was a Senator and the bank was one of his largest donors, Hunter did. No dog ever started drinking as a puppy and no dog ever went to college and started using cocaine, but Hunter did.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/burisma-ceo-insults-dogs-compares-them-to-hunter
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson