Author Topic: DeSantis rips Kamala Harris over ‘hoax’ Florida curriculum claim  (Read 201 times)

Offline Kamaji

Ron DeSantis rips Kamala Harris over ‘hoax’ Florida curriculum claim

By Snejana Farberov
July 26, 2023

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis accused Vice President Kamala Harris of trying to “perpetuate a hoax” Tuesday night after she claimed that the Sunshine State’s new middle school black history curriculum includes lessons “that enslaved people benefited from slavery.”

The 2024 Republican presidential hopeful said during an interview on Fox News’ “Jesse Watters Primetime” that contrary to Harris’ statements, the curriculum adheres to high standards set by African American scholars.

“There is no agenda here. It is just the truth,” DeSantis said. “And they talk in gory detail a lot of the bad in American history, including, of course, the injustice of slavery. But she is trying to perpetuate a hoax.”

The governor added that Harris and other Democrats in the Biden administration have latched onto what he called a “fake narrative” about Florida to use in their political attacks against him in the run-up to next year’s presidential election.

“She hopped on that plane very quickly on Friday to come down to Florida to spew this hoax,” DeSantis told host Jesse Watters of Harris.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/26/ron-desantis-slams-kamala-harris-over-curriculum-hoax/

Offline LMAO

Re: DeSantis rips Kamala Harris over ‘hoax’ Florida curriculum claim
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2023, 04:59:09 pm »
Kamala Harris also fell for the Jussie Smollett hoax.

This is somebody that opens her mouth before thinking(and many times before speaking)

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Re: DeSantis rips Kamala Harris over ‘hoax’ Florida curriculum claim
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2023, 05:00:10 pm »
Kamala Harris also fell for the Jussie Smollett hoax.

This is somebody that opens her mouth before thinking(and many times before speaking)

Other than the neural activity required to maintain breathing, balance, and eating, I do not think that Kameltoe really ever engages in the sort of higher-level mental activity we would typically call "thinking".