Author Topic: RFK Jr scores some hits with conservatives on FOX News’ town hall Tuesday  (Read 240 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 26, 2023
RFK Jr scores some hits with conservatives on FOX News’ town hall Tuesday
By Peter Barry Chowka

In the third FOX News town hall of the 2024 election season (the first two were with President Trump), Democrat presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. appeared for an hour Tuesday night on Sean Hannity’s prime time program Hannity. The setting was a sizable venue in New York City with a large audience. The program was recorded earlier Tuesday for showing at 9 PM ET with a replay five hours later. A FOX News online report on the town hall with a video clip is here.

Hannity’s questions largely avoided areas where there might have been potential disagreements. This has been Hannity’s style in the channel’s town halls this year which – when Donald Trump was the guest – came off more like pep rallies.

The hour (actually 40 minutes, when the time allotted to four commercial breaks is subtracted) did result in some news making comments by the 69-year-old Kennedy, who is making his first run for political office.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/07/rfk_jr_scores_some_hits_with_conservatives_on_fox_news_town_hall_tuesday.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Other than on the COVID vax and the Ukraine...the guy is farther left than Bernie Sanders and the Squad combined.

People on the Republican side of the aisle need to quit fawning over this guy.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online LMAO

Other than on the COVID vax and the Ukraine...the guy is farther left than Bernie Sanders and the Squad combined.

People on the Republican side of the aisle need to quit fawning over this guy.

Exactly

You see the same thing with Tulsi Gabbard on FOX
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

Hannity’s questions largely avoided areas where there might have been potential disagreements. This has been Hannity’s style in the channel’s town halls this year which – when Donald Trump was the guest – came off more like pep rallies.

I'm pretty far from being an RFK Jr. fanboy, but it sounds like Peter Barry Chowka is whining about Hannity focusing on the topics of social media having suppressed RFK Jr. and letting RFK Jr. say what he stands for. It's not like the first Dem Primary is tomorrow ... or even next month. There are over 5 months in which voters in the first Dem primaries can learn about RFK Jr.'s fruitcakery.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.