Author Topic: 5,300 Migrants Apprehended in Four Days in Arizona Border Sector  (Read 149 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
5,300 Migrants Apprehended in Four Days in Arizona Border Sector

BOB PRICE25 Jul 202331

Tucson Sector Border Patrol agents apprehended nearly 5,300 migrants during the past four days, according to a law enforcement source. The sector continues to lead the nation in migrant apprehensions following a recent shift from the Texas-based border sector.

During a four-day period ending July 24, Tucson Sector agents apprehended 5,281 migrants who mostly crossed the border illegally between ports of entry. A large percentage of the migrants crossing the border in this sector are not seeking to surrender and seek asylum.

The week before, agents apprehended approximately 9,000 migrants, Tucson Sector Chief Patrol Agent John Modlin tweeted.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/07/25/5300-migrants-apprehended-in-four-days-in-arizona-border-sector/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson