Author Topic: The Inevitable Impeachment of Alleged President Joe Biden  (Read 233 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Inevitable Impeachment of Alleged President Joe Biden
« on: July 25, 2023, 06:09:20 pm »
The Inevitable Impeachment of Alleged President Joe Biden

Kurt Schlichter
Jul 24, 2023

It is clear that PINO (President-in-name-only) Joe Biden is going to get impeached. I didn't think that was true until recently, not because he doesn't deserve it – he massively deserves it – but because Republicans are generally weak. Impeachment is hard, and at the end of the day, he won't be removed from office anyway. But there's too much evidence out there now to avoid it. The GOP simply cannot explain to its base how it turned over this rock o' graft and ignored the wriggling worms underneath. So, the House will eventually impeach him, but only barely, because some Republicans are weak and because every single Democrat absolutely supports the PINO's complete and total corruption. It will be a gesture, but there's no alternative. At some point, you can't deny the corruption. I mean, you can if you're a Democrat, but not if you're an honest and decent human being, which leaves out the Democrats.

The latest outrage is a $10 million bribe. However, there will undoubtedly be a new outrage between the time I write this and the time you read it because the outrages are coming fast and furious, unlike Biden, who is slow and delirious. The beauty of this bribe, because you really have to appreciate the unbelievable chutzpah behind it, is that Biden and his scumbag mob got $10 million to make the Ukes fire a prosecutor looking at Burisma, something this dust puppet admitted in public on video, and then Trump got impeached for a phone call where he dared mention the firing of this prosecutor. There's a kind of perfection there, a symmetry that you have to appreciate even as the whole endeavor makes you want to projectile vomit.

And speaking of projectile vomiting, the other stuff that is swirling around, particularly the ham-handed cover-up of Methhead McStrippertapper's antics while every dirtbag prosecutor in the country is trying to frame Trump, only makes a Biden impeachment more certain. Now, understand that Kevin McCarthy doesn't want to impeach Biden. It's not that he likes Biden. He thinks Biden is a human colon polyp. It's just that Kev has a plan for what he wants to get through the House of Representatives that he fought so hard to become speaker of, but his agenda keeps getting overtaken by the corruption of these degenerates in the White House. Their perfidy is so all-encompassing and undeniable that McCarthy can't avoid dropping everything else to focus on the only possible remedy for their crimes.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2023/07/24/the-inevitable-impeachment-of-alleged-president-joe-biden-n2626072
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Inevitable Impeachment of Alleged President Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2023, 11:10:21 pm »
I don't see this as inevitable.

I'm not even sure it's a good path for Republicans to try marching down in a pending election year.

The goal should be to "persuade" ol' white joe that a single term is enough and that he should bow out of running again.

Impeachment is doomed to failure and will only help the DCommunists next year.