Author Topic: Ex-top defense official expects bombshell details of Pentagon UFO recovery to be revealed  (Read 438 times)

Offline Kamaji

Ex-top defense official expects bombshell details of Pentagon UFO recovery to be revealed to Congress

By Ronny Reyes
July 25, 2023

A former top US intelligence officer says defense officials told him UFOs have been recovered — and that bombshell details about the extraterrestrial crafts are set to be revealed to Congress on Wednesday.

“I’ve been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this Earth, by officials in the Department of Defense and by former intelligence officials,” said Christopher Mellon, the former deputy assistant secretary of defense for intelligence, to NewsNation’s Chris Cuomo Monday night.

Mellon said UFO whistleblower Dave Grusch, a former intelligence official, is set drop explosive new testimony before Congress regarding the Pentagon’s alleged spacecraft retrieval program this week.

“The objective here, I think, and the opportunity, is for the American people to come to better understand why it is that so many in Congress actually takes seriously the idea that there are UFOs, UAP that are violating US airspace and the associated rumor, allegation, that we may have in our possession off-world technology recovered from someone else’s space program,” Mellon said.

Mellon, who famously leaked video of three UFOs to the New York Times in 2017, added that he does believe Grusch’s claims that the US has recovered spacecrafts from around the world with the help of foreign leaders.

Grusch, 36, an Air Force veteran and former intelligence official, claimed last month that one of the saucers procured by American officials over the decades came from World War II Italian dictator Benito Mussolini after a tip from Pope Pius XII.

“Nineteen thirty-three was the first recovery in Europe, in Magenta, Italy,” he told NewsNation . “They recovered a partially intact vehicle, and the Italian government moved it to a secure airbase in Italy until around 1944, 1945.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/25/ex-top-defense-official-expects-new-details-on-pentagons-retrieval-of-ufos/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I would like to see something come from this.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Kamaji