Author Topic: Dr. Chris Martenson discusses with Mike Adams the significant link between FOSSIL ENERGY  (Read 384 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dr. Chris Martenson discusses with Mike Adams the significant link between FOSSIL ENERGY SHUTDOWN and looming ECONOMIC COLLAPSE
07/24/2023 // Belle Carter // 880 Views

Writer and Peak Prosperity founder Dr. Chris Martenson highlighted the importance of how energy consumption is tied to economic abundance, now that the West is engaged in full-force propaganda for shifting to renewable energy.

Host Mike Adams, during the recent episode of the "Health Ranger Report," asked Martenson about the viability of relying on the "green deal" and shutting down fossil energy, when obviously, the American power infrastructure would require a higher energy storage density to accommodate electronic devices and appliances.

Martenson agreed that this occurrence would definitely kill economic activity simply because "energy is the economy."

"Let's imagine that I give you the option to go on one of two rocky islands. There's just a bunch of rocks, plus one of these islands has a pallet full of $100 bills and this other one has a pallet full of pineapples. Hope you choose the pineapple because that's your energy source, right?" He analogized and went on to explain: "The money itself is useless in this context. Maybe you could start fires with it if you could bang rocks or something. But energy is everything."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-07-24-link-between-energy-shutdown-and-economic-collapse.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson