Author Topic: Biden's Dog Attacked Secret Service Officer, Bit Others After Previous First Dog Ousted For Aggressi  (Read 411 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's Dog Attacked Secret Service Officer, Bit Others After Previous First Dog Ousted For Aggression

Diana Glebova
White House Correspondent
July 25, 2023 8:27 AM ET

President Joe Biden’s dog Commander sent a Secret Service officer to the hospital and bit six other individuals, new records show.

The most serious incident involving the presidential dog happened Nov. 3, 2022, with Commander biting the Secret Service Uniformed Division officer on the arm and thigh while they were stationed at their post. The officer was then transported to a local hospital, records obtained by Judicial Watch through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) show.

The FOIA request produced 194 pages involving reports related to Commander having incidents of aggression. One email from a Secret Service officer on Nov. 5 says, “if it wasn’t their dog it would have already been put down.”

An Oct. 26 email from a Secret Service officer reads, “Recently, Commander has been exhibiting extremely aggressive behavior. Today; while posted, he came charging at me. The First Lady couldn’t regain control of commander and he continued to circle me. I believe it’s only a matter of time before an agent/officer is attacked or bit. He would have bit me today if I didn’t step towards him a couple different times. It was bad enough that the agent on the detail asked if I got bit- just so you’re aware.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/25/biden-dog-commander-attacked-secret-service/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Maybe the dog got into Hunter's cocaine or meth stash.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Maybe the dog got into Hunter's cocaine or meth stash.

My experience with dogs, by no means professional, tells me this: A**hole owner-A**hole dog
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My experience with dogs, by no means professional, tells me this: A**hole owner-A**hole dog

Yeah, considering all the dogs Biden has had at the WH are all biters...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
President Joe Biden’s dog Commander sent a Secret Service officer to the hospital and bit six other individuals, new records show.

I feel bad for the dog because God only knows what that pervert has done to it, BUT If it was yours or mine and sent one person to the hospital and bit six others we would have been forced to put it down long before it got to a seven count of attacks. Considering that the dog must have come from a top breeder and received proffessional training the common denominator in their agressive bevavior is Jumble Brain Joe.

Offline cato potatoe

Seems the Bidens have a problem with discipline in their home.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 White House blames ‘stressful environment’ for first dog’s bite spree
By Steven Nelson   
July 25, 2023 1:34pm

WASHINGTON — The first dog leads a dog’s life, even in the White House.

That’s the Biden administration’s explanation for why the president’s German shepherd Commander bit at least seven Secret Service members in recent months — sending one protection officer to the hospital.

“The White House complex is a unique and often stressful environment for family pets, and the First Family is working through ways to make this situation better for everyone,” said Elizabeth Alexander, communications director for first lady Jill Biden, in a statement Tuesday.

Commander, approximately 23 months old, replaced former first dog Major — another German shepherd who also bit many Secret Service members.

Commander’s bites, first reported by The Post Tuesday morning, were concealed from the public despite attacks on a variety of presidential security personnel, both on the White House grounds and also at the 80-year-old Biden’s home in Wilmington, Del., where the family often spends weekends.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/07/25/white-house-blames-first-dog-commanders-bite-spree-on-stressful-environment/
Support the USO

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
White House blames ‘stressful environment’ for first dog’s bite spree
By Steven Nelson   
July 25, 2023 1:34pm

WASHINGTON — The first dog leads a dog’s life, even in the White House.

That’s the Biden administration’s explanation for why the president’s German shepherd Commander bit at least seven Secret Service members in recent months — sending one protection officer to the hospital.

“The White House complex is a unique and often stressful environment for family pets, and the First Family is working through ways to make this situation better for everyone,” said Elizabeth Alexander, communications director for first lady Jill Biden, in a statement Tuesday.

Commander, approximately 23 months old, replaced former first dog Major — another German shepherd who also bit many Secret Service members.

Commander’s bites, first reported by The Post Tuesday morning, were concealed from the public despite attacks on a variety of presidential security personnel, both on the White House grounds and also at the 80-year-old Biden’s home in Wilmington, Del., where the family often spends weekends.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/07/25/white-house-blames-first-dog-commanders-bite-spree-on-stressful-environment/
:pondering: Are they making the dog the scapegoat for Captain Dementia's biting?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
German Shepherds are naturally protective of those they see as their "masters" or family (usually only a few people).

It's quite understandable that a GS might regard the security people around ol' joe as questionable and then move to "protect" him. Again, that's the nature of the breed.

ol' joe's prior dog was also a GS if I recall -- same kind of behavior.

Perhaps the White House dog ought to be a Yellow Lab or a Golden Retriever. They generally want to be "friends" with just about everybody.

But... ahem... canine choices like that would probably be called "symbols of white oppression..."