Author Topic: Biden has a border terrorism problem as encounters with flagged aliens explode ninefold  (Read 175 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden has a border terrorism problem as encounters with flagged aliens explode ninefold
At least 140 people on terror screening list tried to cross so far this year between ports of entry, compared to just 16 in all of 2021.

Powered By
VDO.AI

By John Solomon
Updated: July 23, 2023 - 11:19pm

The number of foreigners on the U.S. terrorist screening list who have tried illegally crossing into the United States has exploded ninefold since President Joe Biden took office, an alarming increase that experts say puts national security at risk.

So far in fiscal 2023, 140 people on the terror list have been apprehended between ports of entry, already crushing last year’s record of 98.

There were only three such crossings in the last year of Donald Trump’s presidency, and 16 in Biden’s first year.

The rapid growth in crossings by illegal aliens with terror ties is a warning sign that countries with bad intent may be trying to sneak potential terror cells into the United States, experts told Just the News.

https://justthenews.com/government/security/biden-has-border-terrorism-problem-encounters-flagged-aliens-explode-nine-fold
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson