Author Topic: The Warming-Obsessed Media Wrong Again With Its Fiery Reporting  (Read 326 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY VIJAY JAYARAJ ON JUL 24, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The Warming-Obsessed Media Wrong Again With Its Fiery Reporting

city sun summerThere is not much new about media hyperbole in weather reporting, but July’s climate alarmism may be more breathless than usual.

Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media were inundated with posts containing flaming red maps of Southern Europe and Northern Africa. [emphasis, links added]

Like these:

“July 2023 will probably be the world’s hottest month in hundreds, if not thousands, of years,” said top NASA climatologist Gavin Schmidt.

One Twitter user (with 22,000 followers) claimed, “After the hottest day and week, we are now experiencing the hottest month ever (in about 120,000 years, based on paleoclimatology). As we keep warming the planet, we will soon experience global temperatures not seen in the past million years!”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-warming-obsessed-media-wrong-again-with-its-fiery-reporting/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: The Warming-Obsessed Media Wrong Again With Its Fiery Reporting
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2023, 10:08:26 am »
Talk about fear-mongering drivel!!!!! :silly:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson