Author Topic: Kushners donate max to Chris Christie as family feud plays on  (Read 273 times)

Offline Kamaji

Kushners donate max to Chris Christie as family feud plays on

By Ryan King   
July 24, 2023

Chris Christie has a Kushner couple funding his 2024 presidential bid.

No, not those Kushners.

Murray and Lee Kushner — the uncle and aunt to former President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and ex-top adviser Jared Kushner, the hubby of Ivana — have both maxed out contributions to Christie, according to Federal Election Commission filings.

Jared Kushner has famously feuded with Christie, the former governor and ex-US Attorney for the Garden State, for putting his father Charles behind bars for 14 months.

Christie went after Charles for tax evasion, fraud allegations and a twisted revenge plot.

This included Charles’s alleged hiring of a prostitute to seduce his sister Esther Schulder’s husband out of fury that his brother-in law was cooperating in the federal probe against him.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/24/kushners-donate-max-to-chris-christie-as-family-feud-plays-on/

Offline LMAO

Re: Kushners donate max to Chris Christie as family feud plays on
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2023, 02:36:25 am »
From the article…

This included Charles’s alleged hiring of a prostitute to seduce his sister Esther Schulder’s husband out of fury that his brother-in law was cooperating in the federal probe against him.

Lol!!
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Kushners donate max to Chris Christie as family feud plays on
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2023, 04:21:54 am »
the uncle and aunt to former President Donald Trump’s son-in-law

Really?  The aunt and uncle of a SIL is a family feud?

Desperate much?   88devil