Author Topic: Washington Post tried to oust Bill Clinton but skips over Joe Biden's corruption. What changed?  (Read 220 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 24, 2023 3:33pm EDT
Washington Post tried to oust Bill Clinton but skips over Joe Biden's corruption. What changed?
We've seen major allegations about President Biden and his family's corrupt behavior break this month. The Washington Post just looks past it

By Clay Travis | OutKick

In my freshman year of college at George Washington University, I woke up to read the front page of the Washington Post pretty much every day. But the front page on that January day in 1998 was truly a blockbuster – news broke that morning that President Bill Clinton was accused of having an affair with former intern Monica Lewinsky.

It was one of the last times in my life, maybe the last time, that I would see news legitimately break on the front page of a newspaper. (The rise of the Internet was upon us in 1998, but at this point in time most news still broke on television or in newspapers for the vast majority of us. The internet still had credibility issues. That’s why the Drudge Report hitting the Lewinsky scandal a few days before didn’t have nearly the impact it would now.)

From that point forward, over the next several years, the Washington Post relentlessly tracked and reported on the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal. I was just a college kid, but it certainly felt to me, who subscribed to the Post and read it every day, that the paper wasn’t pulling its punches when it came to the Clinton impeachment drama. The Washington Post broke its fair share of news stories on the incident and it was regularly on the front page of the newspaper, literally for years during my college tenure.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/washington-post-oust-bill-clinton-skips-over-joe-bidens-corruption
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nothing changed at the WaPo.  They worked overtime to save Clinton just as they are trying to save Shortbus Joe today.  The author is mistaken.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Nothing changed at the WaPo.  They worked overtime to save Clinton just as they are trying to save Shortbus Joe today.  The author is mistaken.

:yowsa: Exactly right! There is not enough room here to detail Clinton crimes.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 10:15:03 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien