Author Topic: Body found in search for black male paddleboarder, 43, who drowned in pond on Obama's Martha's Vine  (Read 3607 times)

Online mountaineer

Body found in search for black male paddleboarder, 43, who drowned in pond on Obama's Martha's Vineyard estate: 911 call was made from ex-President's $12M property last night
    *The man, 43, dipped under the water while on the board - and now emergency services are searching near Edgartown Great Pond to find him
    *It's understood that the dispatch address for the incident came from Obama's $12million Martha's Vineyard home

By Claudia Aoraha, Senior Reporter and Emma James For Dailymail.Com
Published: 08:41 EDT, 24 July 2023 | Updated: 14:31 EDT, 24 July 2023

Divers have found the body of a paddleboarder who went missing in the water off Martha's Vineyard - that backs on to Barack Obama's sprawling $12million estate.

The 43-year-old vanished on Sunday evening while he was out with another paddleboarder on Edgartown Great Pond, Massachusetts, and emergency crews were dispatched to Obama's residence. ...

The dispatch address for the incident came from Obama's Martha's waterfront Vineyard home. It is unclear if the former president, 61, is currently staying at the estate.  ...

Full story and more photos at Daily Mail

Don't know whether this means anything, but BHO's BFF Reggie Love is 42.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Michael
@cwb_in_tn_81
@BarackObama should shoot off a message to @RobertKennedyJr and see if the Kennedy family has any suggestions on how to mitigate this.
2:46 PM · Jul 24, 2023

Online DefiantMassRINO

When you are on the water, wear a life jacket. 

////00000////

You (almost) never hear of a drowning victim who was wearing a life jacket.  Hypothermia is a different matter.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Damn, he was only 43 years old.  I was thinking that maybe  Barry was sleeping with the fishes.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Damn, he was only 43 years old.  I was thinking that maybe  Barry was sleeping with the fishes.
If it wasn't Barry's old boyfriend Reggie in the drink, then perhaps Obama's been "paddleboarding" with a new fella.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If it wasn't Barry's old boyfriend Reggie in the drink, then perhaps Obama's been "paddleboarding" with a new fella.

They’re a lot of black paddle boarders in Martha’s Vineyard, right?   :smokin:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Full story and more photos at Daily Mail

Don't know whether this means anything, but BHO's BFF Reggie Love is 42.

@mountaineer

Does that mean Obumber will be looking for a new boyfriend?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They’re a lot of black paddle boarders in Martha’s Vineyard, right?   :smokin:

@Wingnut

Maybe/probably  "paddle boarding" means a different thing to Obumber than it does you or I?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
...shades of Ed Buck...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obamas’ personal chef drowns near their Martha’s Vineyard home
Tafari Campbell, known as one of the chefs who brewed White House beer while Obama was in office, went to work for the former first couple when they left the White House.
By  Lynn Sweet
  Jul 24, 2023, 4:32pm CDT

WASHINGTON — The body of the former White House sous chef who worked for ex-President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle was recovered Monday in the waters near their Martha’s Vineyard estate, Massachusetts police said.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2023/7/24/23806165/obama-chef-drowns-marthas-vineyard-tarari-campbell
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

Bet he played for the other team.

Big Mike's or Barry's.   

Wait...it could be the same team.

Online mountaineer

They've identified the deceased as the chef. Isn't that kind of odd? This guy works as a "chef" for a family that are rarely at the home?

Even better: a chef who made numerous social media posts about how he could swim.
Multiple media outlets have reported that The former White House chef who drowned in the waters of Obamas Martha’s Vineyard estate could not swim and that is the reason why he drowned.  However, these videos prove that he had a strong swimming ability and was able to do back stroke, breast stroke and front crawl.

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1683625846643335168

If Mike and Barry weren't home at the time, what was the cook doing there? Did he have a key, or did they just leave it under the front door mat?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 12:16:48 am by mountaineer »

Online mountaineer

Obamas’ personal chef drowns near their Martha’s Vineyard home
Tafari Campbell, known as one of the chefs who brewed White House beer while Obama was in office, went to work for the former first couple when they left the White House.
Barack Obama's chef Tafari Campbell drowns in paddle boarding accident near $12m Martha's Vineyard home of 'heartbroken' ex-president

*Tafari Campbell, 45, worked in the White House while Obama was president
    *Campbell - who was married with twins - fell into difficulties on Sunday night while paddle boarding near the former president's estate
    *The sous chef was recovered on Monday in pond behind Obama's Martha's Vineyard property

By Melissa Koenig and James Nye For Dailymail.com and Emma James In Edgartown, Massachusetts, For Dailymail.Com
Published: 17:40 EDT, 24 July 2023 | Updated: 19:59 EDT, 24 July 2023 ... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12333171/Barack-Michelle-Obamas-personal-chef-identified-man-dead-paddle-boarding-accident-near-12m-Marthas-Vineyard-home.html

Online Right_in_Virginia

What is it people think is being covered up?  Sounds like a (booze triggered) tragedy.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Whoa!  This is getting weird.

@Jack Russell

Of course the cook lived there. You don't really expect  the Obummers to come home at 10 pm on a Tuesday night after a trip to Europe, and be hungry,and not have someone there to cook them a meal,do you?

What do you think  they are,barbarians?  </S>
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 01:43:42 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What is it people think is being covered up?  Sounds like a (booze triggered) tragedy.

@Right_in_Virginia

Could have been something as common as a stroke or a heart attack. Or even muscle spasms.

Pretty much any physical problem you  might have can quickly become a serious event if you are alone in deep water on a paddle board.

Sometimes an accident is nothing but an accident,and being out on the water alone  is just asking for trouble.

Offline American Girl

Watch the video and tell me if you believe that this guy died the way the MSM portrays the story!

How many Seth Rich-type incidents like this are going to have to happen before stories like this stop being internet gaffs?

https://www.usasupreme.com/obamas-personal-chef-tafari-campbell-has-been-found-dead-in-a-shallow-pond-near-their-house-new-video-raises-huge-red-flag-about-how-he-died/

Online mountaineer

He wasn't alone. All early reports said someone was paddleboarding with him.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Watched the video. He had swim fins on in the video (more thrust with a flutter kick), and wasn't making killer progress down the pool with those.
He may have been trained, but that does not equal proficient.
Wild open water is different from a pool.

How big a pond?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 12:34:24 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He wasn't alone. All early reports said someone was paddleboarding with him.

@mountaineer

That may be why  the police found him so quickly,and he didn't just drift out to sea to disappear  forever.

I wonder why that person wasn't mentioned in the report?

Online mountaineer

I wonder why that person wasn't mentioned in the report?
My question, too. They were quick to note the Obamas weren't there at the time, though. And that made me wonder about their arrangement with the cook. Does he stay in Martha's Vineyard year-round (with his wife and two children)? Does he live on premises? I realize these questions are not terribly relevant to what happened, but I just wondered.

Offline Idiot

My question, too. They were quick to note the Obamas weren't there at the time, though. And that made me wonder about their arrangement with the cook. Does he stay in Martha's Vineyard year-round (with his wife and two children)? Does he live on premises? I realize these questions are not terribly relevant to what happened, but I just wondered.
WHEW!  Drowning has to be a terrible way to go though.  I'm sorry for his wife and children.  Just awful.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 01:41:30 pm by Jack Russell »

Online mountaineer

Now it's being said the Obamas actually were on MV, they just weren't at the mansion when this happened.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1683854764138954752
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 03:18:18 pm by mountaineer »

Online mountaineer

... Campbell had been paddle boarding with another person at around 7.40pm on Sunday, with witnesses saying he was dressed in all black and not wearing a life preserver. ...

‘He wasn’t wearing a life jacket or a flotation device, and he was wearing dark clothing at night. It took them almost 18 hours to recover him when he wasn’t that far out.'   ...

Campbell's body was recovered at around 10am on Monday, as the Obama's office confirmed to The Boston Globe that they had been 'elsewhere on the island' when the sous chef was on the water. ...
Daily Mail

Online Right_in_Virginia

Pictured: Edgartown Great Pond.  The scene of the desperate search for Campbell was
launched after a paddleboarder went missing in the water off Martha's Vineyard on Sunday

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12336535/Malia-Sasha-Obama-pictured-Marthas-Vineyard-death-private-chef-Tafari-Campbell-beloved-family.html