Author Topic: Former GOP Sen. Kelly Ayotte Makes Announcement About Her Political Future  (Read 408 times)

Offline Kamaji

Former GOP Sen. Kelly Ayotte Makes Announcement About Her Political Future

Leah Barkoukis
July 24, 2023

Former New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte announced Monday she is running for governor after the state’s chief executive, Republican Chris Sununu, said last week he will not seek another term.

"We are one election away from becoming Massachusetts in New Hampshire, and I'm not going to let that happen," she said. "We have something very special in New Hampshire — no income (tax), no sales tax, education freedom is so important in our state. So I'm running for governor to make sure that New Hampshire remains safe, prosperous and free."

The announcement makes Ayotte the second Republican to jump in the race since Sununu’s decision.

Former New Hampshire Senate President Chuck Morse said last week he is running to “build” on the governor's successes.

Source:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/07/24/kelly-ayotte-n2626106

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Aw, c'mon, New Hampshire.  What's the worst that could happen to New Hampshire with all those MassHole economic refugees moving in?

Remember the good ol' days in the Bay State ...

... good times, if you were a bleeding heart tax & spend liberal.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.