Author Topic: The 'Biden Is Not Running' Narrative Is Picking Up Steam... Matt Vespa  (Read 212 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The 'Biden Is Not Running' Narrative Is Picking Up Steam
Matt Vespa

We’ve mentioned this on the Triggered Podcast. Spencer and Katie have both written columns about it. The degeneration of Joe Biden is happening before our eyes, with noted episodes of mental and physical decline. He’s talked about railroads built over oceans. He collapsed during the US Air Force Academy’s commencement address. And he devolved into a mumbling, incoherent mess in front of Israeli President Isaac Herzog. The revelation that he’s an all-around terror in the Oval Office, with aides being subjected to verbal abuse, is in keeping with the anger one experiences when facing mental decline; they can’t keep up. Reportedly, aides often asked someone to accompany them, acting like a bulletproof vest from the old man's fury.

Last July, before the 2022 midterms, the stories about Biden’s age, lack of vigor, and grumblings among national Democrats about his re-election chances dominated the press for about two weeks. My guess: More than a few committee members at the DNC wanted a red wave to make the case that Joe had to go. The opposite happened: the GOP fumbled one of the most manageable election cycles in recent memory.

But with COVID over, Biden will have to do multiple events, which will only multiply after Election Day 2024 draws nearer and in various states. He can’t do it. Joe skipped the NATO summit opening dinner because he was gassed after less than three days of work and had spent the weekend before the event on the beach in Delaware. With his bare-bones re-election apparatus and California Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom getting his name more in press circulation, is Biden indeed running for re-election?

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/07/24/what-bidens-2024-re-election-campaign-and-his-cognitive-state-have-in-common-n2626093
« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 03:17:57 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: The 'Biden Is Not Running' Narrative Is Picking Up Steam Matt Vespa
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2023, 03:12:58 pm »
 ////00000////

... Running?  Ol' Man Joe can't shuffle without people propping him up.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Why does it take them so long to pick up on things like this?
One could see early after ol' white joe's inauguration that he would be lucky to make it through just one term...