Author Topic: The Achilles Heel of Mail-In Ballot Fraud  (Read 200 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Achilles Heel of Mail-In Ballot Fraud
« on: July 24, 2023, 02:05:31 pm »
July 24, 2023
The Achilles Heel of Mail-In Ballot Fraud
By Jay Valentine

The difference between the Republican ballot operation and that of the leftists is that the leftists manufacture ballots, whereas Republicans only collect them.

Elections are for big stakes.  Pretty much everything is political, and thus, who controls the Legislature gets the goodies.

If you are a government pro, you live or die according to whether your team is in power.  You do what the pros do — you make sure you control your food source.

The laughable RNC "out-ballot-harvest the left" plan is one any sentient adult knows cannot work.  That of course leaves out Republican state operatives, for whom hope exceeds common sense.

Leftists learned early that running out of ballots to cast on election day is like running out of beer on July 4.  They took that lesson and improvised in ingenious ways.

Ballot-manufacturing appears pretty easy at first but has lots of little complexities.  Mastering those complexities gives our leftist pals unlimited numbers of ballots to handle any surging MAGA candidate.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/07/the_achilles_heel_of_mailin_ballot_fraud.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: The Achilles Heel of Mail-In Ballot Fraud
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2023, 02:09:55 pm »
 ////00000////

Sure ... Republican officials are as pure and innocent as the newly fallen snow and they'd never engage in voter fraud, Elector fraud, or Insurrection.

Any and all Government requires a vigilant citizenry.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 02:11:11 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The Achilles Heel of Mail-In Ballot Fraud
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2023, 02:14:36 pm »
////00000////

Sure ... Republican officials are as pure and innocent as the newly fallen snow and they'd never engage in voter fraud, Elector fraud, or Insurrection.

Any and all Government requires a vigilant citizenry.

I don't GAF who is doing it, it must be stopped!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien