Author Topic: Migrants released in Tucson without court dates  (Read 195 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrants released in Tucson without court dates
« on: July 24, 2023, 10:52:56 am »
Conversation
Ali Bradley

AZ: Overwhelmed in the Tucson Sector… For the first time, migrants were released by Border Patrol Agents at the Casa Grande Station in Pinal County—And they weren’t given a court date but rather are expected to show up to an immigration office within 60-90 days.

55 people mostly from Ecuador were transported north to Phoenix yesterday afternoon where they were eventually greeted by members of
@RESCUEorg
 —A supervisor of the “Welcome Center” literally blocked our
@NewsNation
 camera while we were standing on public property.

We were trying to ask questions but they declined to speak with us at the location.

Sources tell me migrants who have been processed will be released daily from that station and if available, the NGO will receive/transport them. You’ll recall this is happening down in Cochise County as well, and migrants are being transported to Tucson so they can continue their journey to their final destination.

https://twitter.com/AliBradleyTV/status/1682085544187273217
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline ScottinVA

Re: Migrants released in Tucson without court dates
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2023, 01:29:53 pm »
In other words... America is surrendering to the invasion.