Author Topic: JUVENILE BIOWEAPONS: Federal gov’t released nearly 2,500 illegal immigrant kids with latent TB into  (Read 163 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
JUVENILE BIOWEAPONS: Federal gov’t released nearly 2,500 illegal immigrant kids with latent TB into the US
07/23/2023 // Laura Harris // 1.9K Views

The U.S. government has reportedly released nearly 2,500 illegal immigrant children with latent tuberculosis (TB) infections into 44 states over the past year without providing assurances of treatment.
According to a court-ordered report on the treatment of these children, approximately 126,000 children were released and an alarming infection rate of one in 50 migrant children carrying latent TB, or around 2,500 children with the deadly disease.

This data from 2021 shows that over 85 percent of TB cases were reported among racial and ethnic minority groups, with 71 percent of cases occurring in people born outside the country. (Related: Illegal immigrants in El Paso bringing DISEASES like scabies, measles, bed bugs and COVID-19 with them.)

Tuberculosis is a contagious bacterial infection of the lungs normally spread through the air. While most TB infections are asymptomatic and not contagious, between five to 10 percent of infected individuals develop active TB – leading to symptoms like cough, fever, decreased appetite and weight loss. If left untreated, TB can be life-threatening and can spread rapidly within confined spaces such as schools, shelters or other communal settings.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-07-23-govt-released-illegal-immigrant-kids-latent-tuberculosis.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson