Author Topic: Illegal Immigrants in Chicago Demand Free Housing and Paid Job Training (VIDEO)  (Read 198 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Immigrants in Chicago Demand Free Housing and Paid Job Training (VIDEO)
By Mike LaChance Jul. 22, 2023 9:00 pm813 Comments

Illegal immigrants in Chicago were recently caught on camera in a sort of protest, holding signs and demanding free housing and paid job training.

Imagine breaking a country’s laws by crossing their border, and then having the nerve to issue demands for free stuff.

Why do these people believe they are so entitled? Could it be because Biden basically invited them here?

Townhall reports:

Thanks to the Biden Administration, illegal migrants feel as if they are entitled to reap the benefits of hard-working Americans despite entering the U.S. illegally.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/illegal-immigrants-chicago-demand-free-housing-paid-job/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The new mayor will probably give them everything they "demand." *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson