Author Topic: Watch ‘Instant Regret Driving Through Gang Territory in This Hood (Intense)’ on YouTube  (Read 212 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 23, 2023
Watch ‘Instant Regret Driving Through Gang Territory in This Hood (Intense)’ on YouTube
By Thomas Maynard

A short video, titled “Instant Regret Driving Through Gang Territory in This Hood,” has received 2 million views on YouTube. Click here to see it.

This is the sad future of many young black and Hispanic men.

If black lives matter, they sure as heck don’t to these young savages.

Can you imagine making a turn down a block, and suddenly you're seeing your life flash before your eyes?

My former wife and I found ourselves in a similar live risk situation one night:

We turned down a block, and found ourselves in front of a young black male who had a 40.cal Glock aimed at another young black male.

Fortunately, my wife, who was driving, remained calm, and slowly started backing away.  I think we startled this kid; he quickly put the gun back in his waistband; the damn gun was so big he was struggling to get it back in, glaring at us with an evil look on his face as he started jogging by us.

God was truly with us that night: he could have shot into our car with our daughter -- who wasn't even two years old yet --  in the back seat.

Our turning down that block also saved that other young man's life.

We saw the fear in his eyes.

Many young black and Hispanic men in certain communities have no regard for human life - let alone - Police Officers.

The insanity of this clip is they actually went on social media and show what they're capable of.

I gotta say: As much as I talk about how I can't stand being around Liberals and Progressives - I thank GOD he took me out of the hood.

You couldn't PAY me to go back there.

https://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2023-07/247708_5_.jpg
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's been this way for at least 30 years.
The Republic is lost.