Author Topic: Experts astonished by Biden's boasting on economy: 'What kind of world does he think he's living in?  (Read 640 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 23, 2023 6:00am EDT

Experts astonished by Biden's boasting on economy: 'What kind of world does he think he's living in?'
The president touted Bidenomics in a speech to union supports in Philadelphia Thursday
By Elizabeth Heckman | Fox News

Economic experts are calling out President Biden for touting the success of Bidenomics and taking credit for low unemployment and decreasing inflation.

Biden spoke to a crowd of union supporters at the Philly Shipyard in Philadelphia Thursday as polls show voters are not convinced the economy is improving.

"I'm not here to declare victory. We got a long way to go in the economy," Biden said. "I'm here to say we have more work to do. We have a plan that's turning things around pretty quickly. Bidenomics is just another way of saying ‘restore the American dream.’"

Forbes Media Chairman Steve Forbes said Friday he was "amazed" by the administration’s rhetoric on the economy.

"A year ago, Joe Biden was calling himself the deficit cutter, the deficit slasher. This year, two and a half times the deficit is what it was a year ago," he told "America's Newsroom." "He says he's bringing down inflation, still twice what it was when he came into office and those prices are not coming down, just the rate of increase is coming down. People's credit card debt, where is that? Record high. Business investment is not what it should be, headwinds overseas."

"What kind of world does he think he's living in?"

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/experts-astonished-bidens-boasting-economy-what-kind-world-think-living
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

He lives in Rich-White-Liberal Land, the most privileged place on Earth.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline libertybele

Brandon reiterates what he's been told to say and reads either what's on a teleprompter or his 3x5 cards.  He's not running this country anyways.  How can he?  He's lucky to remember what his name is these days.

Soros, O'Bammy & Company are running this country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

He probably really believes that things are going great in the country. I don’t expect him to come out and say “everything sucks. Vote Republican in 2024.” But his so-called economic message is just not selling.

They’re also trying not to rerun the Jimmy Carter “malaise speech.”

They’d be better off just running on “MAGA Republicans” versus trying to convince Americans how wonderful things are going in the country
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He lives in a world where he can get anything he wants delivered to him for free at any time of the day or night,a world where he has NO bills to pay,Secret Service body guards protecting him and his family day and night at NO personal expense,and a world where he couldn't get arrested if she set a Nun on fire on live tv.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He probably really believes that things are going great in the country. I don’t expect him to come out and say “everything sucks. Vote Republican in 2024.” But his so-called economic message is just not selling.

They’re also trying not to rerun the Jimmy Carter “malaise speech.”

They’d be better off just running on “MAGA Republicans” versus trying to convince Americans how wonderful things are going in the country
Millions in foreign bribes can give one the impression that the economy is just humming along tickety-boo, but those of us out here working for a living see a different view.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis