Author Topic: Despite Biden’s Alarmist Rhetoric, US Wildfires Are Burning Less Land This Year  (Read 253 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY JOHN HUGH DEMASTRI ON JUL 21, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Despite Biden’s Alarmist Rhetoric, US Wildfires Are Burning Less Land This Year

U.S. wildfires have burned nearly 75% less land so far this year compared to the same date in recent years, according to the National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC), despite White House rhetoric alleging that wildfires have intensified.

Just 777,732 acres of land have been burned as of Friday, roughly 2.3 million acres less than the average of around 3.1 million acres burned by the same date between 2013-2022, according to the NIFC, which helps coordinate the U.S. government’s response to wildfires. [emphasis, links added]

The White House has repeatedly referenced the “growing wildfire threat” driven by climate change in various press releases and other statements issued in the past several months

https://climatechangedispatch.com/despite-bidens-alarmist-rhetoric-us-wildfires-are-burning-less-land-this-year/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson