Author Topic: ‘Ultimate white privilege guy’ Hunter Biden could be hit with 10 criminal referrals: Comer  (Read 388 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Ultimate white privilege guy’ Hunter Biden could be hit with 10 criminal referrals: Comer
By Victor Nava
July 20, 2023 10:43pm  Updated

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer joked on Thursday that first son Hunter Biden is the “ultimate white privilege guy” after Democrats accused Republicans of appropriating the phrase “two-tier justice system” from the civil rights movement during a congressional hearing on Wednesday.

The Kentucky Republican also revealed that by the time his congressional panel completes its investigation into the Biden family, he expects to file “between six and 10 criminal referrals“ to the Justice Department related to President Biden’s son, including evidence that Hunter Biden violated the Mann Act – a federal law that makes it illegal to transport women across state lines for the purpose of prostitution.

“The Democrats kept saying, ‘Oh, we don’t have any evidence. You don’t have any evidence.’ Well, [Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene] showed them evidence,” Comer said during an interview with Fox Business on Thursday.

“She showed them evidence of the president’s son committing a crime, violating the Mann Act. She showed the plane tickets, she showed the pictures, she showed the evidence. You know, there’s no question he violated it. That’s another thing that he could have been charged with.”

United States Representative James Comer said that Hunter Biden is “the ultimate white privilege guy.”

Comer said that the evidence from Taylor Greene would help bring criminal charges against Hunter.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/20/ultimate-white-privilege-guy-hunter-biden-may-be-hit-with-10-criminal-referrals-comer/
« Last Edit: July 22, 2023, 06:25:58 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Could be?  Stop talking and start acting!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah,and I could be the next King of England.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And who is going to bring these criminal referrals, the DOJ **nononono*